From My Archive 1999 To ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
And strange traffic signs underway.
Beats out the old favorite, "Soft Shoulders"!
I think that must be Eul out there on the nearest cross ... she led the convention and was crucified first ;)
And a lovelier leader is hard to imagine on or off the cross!

#4 is part of an excellent set on Drawing Palace. Do you have more by this artist?

#5 Someone always holds up a parade. She deserves some special punishment! Oh wait; she's on her way to be crucified! Never mind!

Jollyrei

Angelus Mortis

Loxuru

Graf von Kreuzigung

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
At the time I chided Steve Cordero about Petra's ludicrously large breasts. Turns out the character was modeled after an actual ludicrously large breasted model. A few years later he produced Helena, an equally astonishing crux character who was more sensibly proportioned but even more incandescently hot, IMHO.:very_hot:

Attachments

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
I think that must be Eul out there on the nearest cross ... she led the convention and was crucified first ;)
Yes, it was my job to train the females in how to behave properly while being crucified
and present themselves attractively once they're up there -
on the whole, they got the message,
but there's always one ...

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
Ah, it's Japanese "art house", which explains the subject matter, the staging, and the censor blur all in one go. I should find this movie. :D
There have been at least two Japanese films with this name (Hana to Hebi), plus 'Flower and Snake 2',
and maybe other spin-offs. The theme of a young, frigid wife, with her maidservant, being subjected to
a long course of abuse and humiliation till they both discover their true - and simmering hot -
masochistic sexuality, seems to have endless appeal to Japanese audiences - at least the male ones!

Last edited:
Top Bottom