From My Archive 1999 To ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
So naturally my research reflex engaged, and I went looking for numbers and percentages of people participating in BDSM (50 Shades of Grey generated lots of articles, many sensationalism free).

Not entirely irony free.

1. How many people are into S&M?

According to researchers, the number likely falls somewhere between 2 percent and 62 percent. That’s right: Somewhere between 2 percent and 62 percent. A pollster who published numbers like that should be looking for a new job. But when you’re asking people about their sex habits, the wording of the question makes all the difference.

But a substantial subset of the population is somehow engaged in various kinds of kink. The subset of those into crux, in numbers and percentages, has eluded my occasional researches since 2002. But I suspect my characterization of crux as "a vanishingly small demographic" is accurate.

So naturally my research reflex engaged, and I went looking for numbers and percentages of people participating in BDSM (50 Shades of Grey generated lots of articles, many sensationalism free).

Not entirely irony free.

1. How many people are into S&M?

According to researchers, the number likely falls somewhere between 2 percent and 62 percent. That’s right: Somewhere between 2 percent and 62 percent. A pollster who published numbers like that should be looking for a new job. But when you’re asking people about their sex habits, the wording of the question makes all the difference.

But a substantial subset of the population is somehow engaged in various kinds of kink. The subset of those into crux, in numbers and percentages, has eluded my occasional researches since 2002. But I suspect my characterization of crux as "a vanishingly small demographic" is accurate.

In the article they mention the concept of flow. I have read the book on this. I would recommend reading this book. Another psychological concept that would relate to BDSM I think is the theory of needs written by Abraham Maslow. Basically it says that each person has a set of needs which are: physiological, safety, belonginess & love, esteem, and self-actualization. If you think about it BDSM could be found in each part of the needs. Being tied to a cross could fulfill the physiological and safety needs. The belonginess & love and esteem going through the process of crucifixion. Finally completing the crucifixion process could achieve self-actualization which is achieving a goal one has set.

How many people are into S&M?
I think that it's impossible to answer this question because, in first, who could admit to practice something which is yet considered like deviant , and in second, because it's difficult to specify what is really BDSM : is it starting from the moment where a partner wants to make love with handcuffs or when there is really pain ?
For me, obviously that the pain is unavoidable but who can endure it , in a consensual practice of course, and till which level ?

I think that it's impossible to answer this question because, in first, who could admit to practice something which is yet considered like deviant , and in second, because it's difficult to specify what is really BDSM : is it starting from the moment where a partner wants to make love with handcuffs or when there is really pain ?
For me, obviously that the pain is unavoidable but who can endure it , in a consensual practice of course, and till which level ?
No idea, and anyway I am attracted to S, and forget the M! I fall in love with other sadists, you see.

ok, time for some more
#1 note the cornu
#4 from a story by Jedakk

A Long Cold Night Begins.jpgSnow Queenx.jpgnvcrux24a.jpgstadium-nite1.jpg04332431.jpgdoublenailed.jpg1201lf8_24_06_12.jpg2005c0996x.jpg2005c0997.jpg2005c0998.jpg

Last edited:
Always suffering women? I love triumphant women hurting women...

I'm equal opportunities, I'll post them when I have them.

I agree! That position thrusts all the goodies out front.
Case in point:
View attachment 741967

Full points to her, though she is trying to take her weight on her legs, of course, she is properly suspended.

OK, let's continue down memory lane, 2006

ah, how about some Ashley Renee on a low cross? Is she still around?

AR17.jpgAR18.jpgAR19.jpgAR20.jpgAR21.jpgAR22.jpgAR25.jpgAR23.jpgAR27.jpg

A bit of history... I believe this crux pic depicts two real persons, Diane and Bridgette. Demulotto did a number of crux scenes featuring them.They were very active years ago with various sites. They were also very much in love with each other. Diane actually had a modelling career and was featured in a few TV commercials. It was very strange to see her on the screen knowing her "other" side.
These two pics are from a story I started for them....the pics provided by Steve Cordero. They were very much into the theme of suffering for each other.

Attachments

• InterCrux-Winter.jpg
    InterCrux-Winter.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 519
  • 01-LoversTitleMedRes.jpg
    01-LoversTitleMedRes.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 516
  • 05-LoversWhippedMedRes.jpg
    05-LoversWhippedMedRes.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 597
Back
Top Bottom