From My Archive 1999 To ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
A bit of history... I believe this crux pic depicts two real persons, Diane and Bridgette. Demulotto did a number of crux scenes featuring them.They were very active years ago with various sites. They were also very much in love with each other. Diane actually had a modelling career and was featured in a few TV commercials. It was very strange to see her on the screen knowing her "other" side.
These two pics are from a story I started for them....the pics provided by Steve Cordero. They were very much into the theme of suffering for each other.
Does this story (and its accompanying illustrations) still exist? This seems a shame to be lost to time.

Does this story (and its accompanying illustrations) still exist? This seems a shame to be lost to time.

All is lost except for the plot which I still basically remember...might consider rewriting it if I could find someone to convey the scenes as well as Cordero did...the wooden horse scene is incredible!

As insatiable as you are Messaline, you'd probably gush all over yourself knowing you'd get to ride the wooden horse again....

Perhaps, as a small act of mercy, you and Judith would be allowed to soothe each other's sufferings, performing together atop the scaffold before being lifted back up to place your pussies back over the sawtoothed apex...still drenched from your previous ride....the anke weights shall be heavier this time....

Of course ! How you know to speak to women, HM ! :very_hot::rolleyes:

Of course, in olden times the harsh laws would demand you renounce your lesbian ways....if the horse and pussy whipping don't work, then harsher methods may be ordered....irons are being heated in the brazier standing near the wooden horse...you can see them glowing red...your tortured clitoris throbs with anticipation...

Of course, in olden times the harsh laws would demand you renounce your lesbian ways....if the horse and pussy whipping don't work, then harsher methods may be ordered....irons are being heated in the brazier standing near the wooden horse...you can see them glowing red...your tortured clitoris throbs with anticipation...

You are such a smooth talker!

*Takes notes*

It's time to be hoisted up again Messaline...legs opened... your thighs framing your punished pudenda.... honey running down your belly to roll off your chin...even the warm sun and breeze cause pain....your clitoris seem unaware of what awaits it...so stiff and erect...but you know...it won't be Judith's soothing tongue...it won't even be the biting kiss of the single tail....no, it will be something far, far worse...the crowd is cheering...

ok it's been a while, more from 2006

lsaehg103.jpgentCross01a.jpgFile0326.jpg1142931269777.jpgEnd of the Iceni Queen.jpgbrupix050517-047.jpgavalon_bon017.jpgCrucified And Impaled.jpglauracrucified.jpg

Back
Top Bottom