From My Archive 1999 To ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
This old stuff is new stuff for me. #6 a Taryn?

Yes, one that has been manipulated since. I've seen male versions, and an animated one.

Time for another dip into the archive - some of these should be quite identifiable!
I'll start you off, #5 is an early Preceptor, #4 is the famous Amber, #9 Tampini

badia0005.jpg ltoc35.jpg cm361.jpg AmberTS.jpg PTOLEMIA.jpg doorkeeper.jpg I_FRONTPIC.jpg MNRIcomp1.jpg gymworkout 8.jpg whconv04.jpg

Yes, one that has been manipulated since. I've seen male versions, and an animated one.

Time for another dip into the archive - some of these should be quite identifiable!
I'll start you off, #5 is an early Preceptor, #4 is the famous Amber, #9 Tampini

View attachment 497817 View attachment 497819 View attachment 497820 View attachment 497822 View attachment 497823 View attachment 497824 View attachment 497825 View attachment 497826 View attachment 497837 View attachment 497838
#1 Could be Badia?
#2 Willem Dafoe looking worried, and with good cause...
#3 Hufkens, surely?
#8 A superb manip based on a still from Jesus of Nazareth. I wish I knew who made it so I could congratulate them!

I await your correction and enlightenment, Phlebas.

#1 Could be Badia?
#2 Willem Dafoe looking worried, and with good cause...
#3 Hufkens, surely?
#8 A superb manip based on a still from Jesus of Nazareth. I wish I knew who made it so I could congratulate them!

I await your correction and enlightenment, Phlebas.

Yes except I don't think #3 is Hufkens.

Heavens I forgot about this thread! Time for another post. Early 2001.

giftb.jpg Amberbwc.jpg k1.jpg k2.jpg pic3.jpg emperor.jpg movb3427.jpg tellme.jpg awhipnow.jpg cxy002.gif

Do not underestimate the womens power!
A phantasie of the poor Taryn. She died in the WTC 9/11.

She did, and it was a shock and a terrible loss. She would have fit right in here at the Forum. :(
Botti.jpg tarynfmcruc5.jpg
That last one is by my old friend Shackler

I have been neglecting this thread, sorry.

feeding_time.jpg Hanel_crucifiee2.jpg crucify10.jpg crucify2naked.jpg tif0045_1.jpg RubenesgueCruciaria2.jpg h11lsCrucifiedRaiseHead02.jpg bride02_crucifix.jpg

Back
Top Bottom