From My Archive 1999 To ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
The first pic is one of my favorites of all times.

Glad you like it. We're into selections from 2002 now (1st one from end 2001).
#2 from Quo Vadis
#6 the famous Amber
#7 and #8 look uncomfortable
#9 classic Yusebby

weary.jpg cyrk9.jpg crossebay.jpg Kruisiging_30.jpg servus2a.jpg perils15.jpg pennail.jpg azpiri16.jpg cxK003.gif 0603-c.jpg

#2 from Quo Vadis
The #2 is clearly a working shot, considering the presence of film crew, the ladder, the modern appartment blocks in the background.

Interesting preparation for the arena scene. For the extra's on the cross, having to wait for the takes, standing on a narrow foot rest : I hope they had more safety protection than just the ropes. In which case the protection is well concealed.

Do other such working shots exist?

#2 from Quo Vadis
#6 the famous Amber
#7 and #8 look uncomfortable
#9 classic Yusebby

View attachment 520216 View attachment 520217 View attachment 520218 View attachment 520219 View attachment 520220 View attachment 520221 View attachment 520222 View attachment 520223 View attachment 520224 View attachment 520225
The #2 is clearly a working shot, considering the presence of film crew, the ladder, the modern appartment blocks in the background.

Interesting preparation for the arena scene. For the extra's on the cross, having to wait for the takes, standing on a narrow foot rest : I hope they had more safety protection than just the ropes. In which case the protection is well concealed.

Do other such working shots exist?

That Quo Vadis scene has always worked as a stimulant to my many and varied crux fantasies. I have often wondered what it might have been like to have been an extra for that scene. How would I have been presenting myself? None of the extras appear to have been entirely naked, but I would most certainly have been topless. And yes, how long on the cross for setup and retakes, and how long exposed to the view of the crew members and onlookers? I am also reminded of a Markus story in which the extras were volunteers from a women's prison, presumably volunteering to reduce their sentence or to fulfill a fantasy.

That Quo Vadis scene has always worked as a stimulant to my many and varied crux fantasies. I have often wondered what it might have been like to have been an extra for that scene. How would I have been presenting myself? None of the extras appear to have been entirely naked, but I would most certainly have been topless. And yes, how long on the cross for setup and retakes, and how long exposed to the view of the crew members and onlookers? I am also reminded of a Markus story in which the extras were volunteers from a women's prison, presumably volunteering to reduce their sentence or to fulfill a fantasy.
Is this scene from old version of Quo Vadis (from 50's ans I remembered) or from newest Polish one? The Polish version is in link.

As I remember in book there was some crosses in Nero garden which were burned - I like this fantasy with womans on it of course. Sienkiewicz book has a lot of scenes with christian tortures exposes beginnign of Roman history. It was written very good and this scene was really hot.

Actually, some of the women only seemed to wear a sling of flowers (I think these shots are perpendicular to the working shot posted by Phlebas, which was taken from the right.

Attachments

• qv1.jpg
    qv1.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 1,066
  • qv2.jpg
    qv2.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 1,061
Actually, some of the women only seemed to wear a sling of flowers (I think these shots are perpendicular to the working shot posted by Phlebas, which was taken from the right.

I like to imagine myself then as the one in the foreground with next to nothing covering :p:D:rolleyes:

I like to imagine myself then as the one in the foreground with next to nothing covering :p:D:rolleyes:

That's funny, I like to imagine you as the one in the foreground with the next to nothing covering, too :D

I have often wondered what it might have been like to have been an extra for that scene. How would I have been presenting myself? None of the extras appear to have been entirely naked, but I would most certainly have been topless. And yes, how long on the cross for setup and retakes, and how long exposed to the view of the crew members and onlookers?

This is a favourite theme of mine, too. Any film like this does require the actors to be both naked (or nearly so) and on crosses, a hugely erotic setting and I always wonder how they felt doing it.

The scene in the Polish film was reasonably brief but well worth a look. I used one of the stills from this for no less than three manips in 2013/14, note the lack of strategically placed floral coverings though :rolleyes:

ph198.jpg ph199.jpg ph245.jpg

Back
Top Bottom