From My Archive 1999 To ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice pics, but 3 and 10 are FANTASTIC. I,ve got big collection but these pics I see first time. Thanks for posting.

Kelli, taken by Arby. There are quite a few pics from several shoots, some of them are in the archive at Crux Foundation.

Still from 2002, includes a rare Steve Cordero male crux, and an interesting study in torment by WelshWebb

FC03RC_web03.jpghorned2.jpgmcross (2).jpgniu0018.jpgroma071.jpgWarrior+Woman+wounded.jpg1988SmallPressStoryBook-rew.gifbabsi.jpgMaleCrux.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kelli, taken by Arby. There are quite a few pics from several shoots, some of them are in the archive at Crux Foundation.

Still from 2002, includes a rare Steve Cordero male crux, and an interesting study in torment by WelshWebb

View attachment 527307 View attachment 527308 View attachment 527309 View attachment 527310 View attachment 527311 View attachment 527312 View attachment 527313 View attachment 527314 View attachment 527315 View attachment 527316
Thanks a lot!

Hmm, need to get back to this thread. Still 2002.
I think #9 was by Lady Catherine, an illustration to go with Jeddak's story about aid workers taken by the Taliban. This is the picture that prompted Amber to say that MLC had "stolen" her pose :doh: True Amber was often depicted this way, but the model used was Krista. You can't copyright such a classic generic pose!

ts01 (2).jpg barbie gets it.jpg crux_08-2.jpg hi85.jpg vulnerable.jpg 08-02-016.jpg cwassort10.jpg hugo0.jpg stadium-nite.jpg cr008.jpg

Animal rights activists had intruded the pig farm. To the displeasure of the locals.:eek:

The advantage of being crucified during hard rain is...:oops:

.... that the onlookers prefer staying inside in stead of standing around to touch their victims.:mad:

So, the next time, they crucify the animal rights activist inside.:oops:

Still in 2002
That comic at number 6 looks interesting....

Translation :

(left above)

Judge : Tie her to the cross! Let her show to everybody where she has sinned!
Woman : Pity, Sir, I am too ashamed!

(right above)

Judge : This I how we punish greedy and lustful women!

(left below)

Judge : We have another surprise for you : a robber, a real one!

(right below)

Judge : Right! Strip him completely, so that we can see….

…his tail!

Back
Top Bottom