From My Archive 1999 To ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
More from 2005

#6 is an Arcimboldo classic, I think he created it to mark the move of the defunct Crux group from Yahoo to the new home at the Crux Foundation. So much wonderful detail there. She is seated and arrayed as a queen, but her sceptre is a dildo on a pole. She holds her own titulus and nails, and we can easily imagine the mocking brutality that is to come.

db037.jpgConfessWitch.jpgMidSumr4.jpgbb01.jpgbb20.jpgresurrection.jpgJudgement1.jpgEaster Gift.jpgchantacross128.JPGchantacross022.JPG

More from 2005

#6 is an Arcimboldo classic, I think he created it to mark the move of the defunct Crux group from Yahoo to the new home at the Crux Foundation. So much wonderful detail there. She is seated and arrayed as a queen, but her sceptre is a dildo on a pole. She holds her own titulus and nails, and we can easily imagine the mocking brutality that is to come.

View attachment 669425View attachment 669426View attachment 669427View attachment 669428View attachment 669429View attachment 669430View attachment 669431View attachment 669432View attachment 669433View attachment 669434

Number 5 is an interesting one with partially torn off clothing. I think it ignites the imagination of what can be done in this situation and what you would have to do to remove all the clothing :)

More from 2005 #6 is an Arcimboldo classic, I think he created it to mark the move of the defunct Crux group from Yahoo to the new home at the Crux Foundation.

Actually, having been one of the administrators of the old Yahoo group we didn't move it here we just shut it down for a variety of reasons.

While many of the members of the old Yahoo group came here (and went over to the Cruxfoundation) there isn't a linear connection.

That being said an awful lot of material was salvaged from there and brought over here by various individuals.

kisses

willowfall

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, having been one of the administrators of the old Yahoo group we didn't move it here we just shut it down for a variety of reasons.

While many of the members of the old Yahoo group came here (and went over to the Cruxfoundation) there isn't a linear connection.

That being said an awful lot of material was salvaged from there and brought over here by various individuals.

kisses

willowfall

Sorry Willowfall but that is incorrect. We did not shut Crux down, Yahoo deleted it.

The old Crux group was under threat in 2005 as Yahoo was deleting adult groups left right and centre. This group (Forums) was founded around this time by a group of Crux members and ex members (Huffkens) in partnership with CruxDreams.

Crux Foundation was founded as a direct result of the Crux group being shut down by Yahoo, which was in early 2005. On 5th April 2005 Jeddak sent the following email to all members of the now defunct Crux group:

As you are aware by now, our Crux group was deleted by Yahoo a few weeks ago. In view of the problems many others have experienced with Yahoo deleting their groups repeatedly, the Crux moderators have decided to set up a new group on our own server.

We are working on setting up the new group now. In order to maintain contact with our former members, we decided to set up a temporary Yahoo group named CrossPurposes which you are invited to join. This temporary group has two purposes:

When the new Crux group is created, members of CrossPurposes will be migrated to membership in Crux automatically.

CrossPurposes still exists, somehow, although it is no longer used.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CrossPurposes/info
Group Description
This group was created only as a temporary place for the former members of the Yahoo Crux group to receive news and information regarding the creation of our new group.

The old Yahoo Crux group has now moved to http://www.cruxfoundation.com.

Crux Foundation is the linear successor to Crux, founded by it's moderator group. I was one, as was Jeddak, and Master of Nails, and Maha Shiva, all of whom have been members of this group too, along with others who are no longer with us for various reasons.

Having said all that, there is no doubt that the Crux Forums is now the most vibrant of online crux groups, and has been for quite some time.

The history is important, because it reminds us that we were forced off Yahoo in those days, we must always be wary of corporate "morality".

Some of this history is still visible in the inbox of my Yahoo email account, which I have had for 20 years now. I don't know how much longer it will stay there though, as storm clouds are once again gathering around Yahoo in the form of it's owner, Verizon and their shrinking value! Does anyone know a good way to bulk export from Yahoo mail?

Sorry Willowfall but that is incorrect. We did not shut Crux down, Yahoo deleted it.

Doing eDiscovery for a living I don't keep anything so I was working off of a hazy memory.

I couldn't remember if they killed us or we just shut it down due to problems. I always wondered why we seemed to be in the first wave of "harrassment"?

I lost some materials there and a picture that Arcimboldo posted based on his idea of what I looked like during one particular thread when I was being obstreperous. Had a girl (maybe two?) torturing me after I had been nailed to a cross with nails all through different parts of my body (including my ass cheeks thank you very much A).

2005? Man it doesn't seem like that long ago.

Hufkens, now there is a name I haven't heard in a long time. I still from time to time correspond with MoN.

kisses

willowfall

Doing eDiscovery for a living I don't keep anything so I was working off of a hazy memory.

No prob, that's why anal people like me exist, to document stuff :D

I lost some materials there and a picture that Arcimboldo posted based on his idea of what I looked like during one particular thread when I was being obstreperous. Had a girl (maybe two?) torturing me after I had been nailed to a cross with nails all through different parts of my body (including my ass cheeks thank you very much A).

I think a lot of Arcimboldo's pre 2005 stuff is in the Foundation archive. I'll have it somewhere myself, if you could give an idea when it was posted.

2005? Man it doesn't seem like that long ago.

Hufkens, now there is a name I haven't heard in a long time. I still from time to time correspond with MoN.

I know, time passes. Hufkens was a character, a member of Crux from pretty early days, but he fell foul of MoN a few times. Had run ins with the Belgian authorities too, he is an interesting individual. I loved some of the magazine covers he mocked up, here are two from 2002, one featuring me and one with MoN, I think he was unhappy with us at the time :D Ah, memories.
coverphle.jpgcover06.jpg

Thanks Poem Looks like I might need to configure a mail client locally and download the lot. Then I can export from that.

The old Crux group was under threat in 2005 as Yahoo was deleting adult groups left right and centre. This group (Forums) was founded around this time by a group of Crux members and ex members (Huffkens) in partnership with CruxDreams.

Crux Foundation was founded as a direct result of the Crux group being shut down by Yahoo, which was in early 2005. On 5th April 2005 Jeddak sent the following email to all members of the now defunct Crux group:

As you are aware by now, our Crux group was deleted by Yahoo a few weeks ago. In view of the problems many others have experienced with Yahoo deleting their groups repeatedly, the Crux moderators have decided to set up a new group on our own server.

We are working on setting up the new group now. In order to maintain contact with our former members, we decided to set up a temporary Yahoo group named CrossPurposes which you are invited to join. This temporary group has two purposes:

When the new Crux group is created, members of CrossPurposes will be migrated to membership in Crux automatically.

CrossPurposes still exists, somehow, although it is no longer used.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CrossPurposes/info
Group Description
This group was created only as a temporary place for the former members of the Yahoo Crux group to receive news and information regarding the creation of our new group.

The old Yahoo Crux group has now moved to http://www.cruxfoundation.com.

Crux Foundation is the linear successor to Crux, founded by it's moderator group. I was one, as was Jeddak, and Master of Nails, and Maha Shiva, all of whom have been members of this group too, along with others who are no longer with us for various reasons.

Having said all that, there is no doubt that the Crux Forums is now the most vibrant of online crux groups, and has been for quite some time.

The history is important, because it reminds us that we were forced off Yahoo in those days, we must always be wary of corporate "morality".

Some of this history is still visible in the inbox of my Yahoo email account, which I have had for 20 years now. I don't know how much longer it will stay there though, as storm clouds are once again gathering around Yahoo in the form of it's owner, Verizon and their shrinking value! Does anyone know a good way to bulk export from Yahoo mail?
Great review of the history of the Crux group, Phlebas! Ah, the good old days...

Great review of the history of the Crux group, Phlebas! Ah, the good old days...

They were indeed, Shiva. It's good to see you back and involved again after so long away :), we've lost too many people over the years.

I believe it has been cold in parts of the northern hemisphere lately?
These from April 2005

1 of 2

snow-bondage01.jpgsnow-bondage02.jpgsnow-bondage03.jpgsnow-bondage04.jpgsnow-bondage05.jpgsnow-bondage06.jpgsnow-bondage07.jpgsnow-bondage08.jpg

They were indeed, Shiva. It's good to see you back and involved again after so long away :), we've lost too many people over the years.

I believe it has been cold in parts of the northern hemisphere lately?
These from April 2005

1 of 2

View attachment 672175View attachment 672176View attachment 672174View attachment 672173View attachment 672172View attachment 672171View attachment 672169View attachment 672170
It's good to be back! Especially when there are goodies like these awaiting.

I don't think I have seen these before. Definitely good fodder for further "adjustments." :)

No prob, that's why anal people like me exist, to document stuff :D

I think a lot of Arcimboldo's pre 2005 stuff is in the Foundation archive. I'll have it somewhere myself, if you could give an idea when it was posted.

I know, time passes. Hufkens was a character, a member of Crux from pretty early days, but he fell foul of MoN a few times. Had run ins with the Belgian authorities too, he is an interesting individual. I loved some of the magazine covers he mocked up, here are two from 2002, one featuring me and one with MoN, I think he was unhappy with us at the time :D Ah, memories.
View attachment 670735View attachment 670734

Thanks Poem Looks like I might need to configure a mail client locally and download the lot. Then I can export from that.
I had no idea your parents were Ferengi, Phlebas...:confused:

I had no idea your parents were Ferengi, Phlebas...:confused:

Now you know.
And knowledge equals profit (rule 74)

While we're on that topic, Barb might like rule 8 - Small print leads to large risk.

More from 2005

I believe #1 is by my old friend Aedilis
#2 is a manip using the Polish Qua Vadis film as a background and a crucified woman I created for one of my earliest manips - ph007 in 2001 - it was inspired by a poem by Dr Mabuse. Someone ripped it off but I can't really blame them :)
#5 is a simple but very effective manip that I've always liked, the subject is Ashley Rene for those who don't remember her :)
The last three are Amber of course

cruc9702.jpgquo_vadisz.jpgdb075.jpgdb019.jpg1744-fmp.jpgfnhsr200411161606280.jpgdb154.jpg14-April%26Amber.jpg05-Amber.jpg04-Amber.jpg

Now you know.
And knowledge equals profit (rule 74)

While we're on that topic, Barb might like rule 8 - Small print leads to large risk.

More from 2005

I believe #1 is by my old friend Aedilis
#2 is a manip using the Polish Qua Vadis film as a background and a crucified woman I created for one of my earliest manips - ph007 in 2001 - it was inspired by a poem by Dr Mabuse. Someone ripped it off but I can't really blame them :)
#5 is a simple but very effective manip that I've always liked, the subject is Ashley Rene for those who don't remember her :)
The last three are Amber of course

View attachment 675740View attachment 675741View attachment 675742View attachment 675743View attachment 675744View attachment 675746View attachment 675750View attachment 675747View attachment 675748View attachment 675749

The use of the sunset on #6 is a nice way to highlight a woman's body on the cross. It also enhances her character :)

More from 2005

View attachment 669425View attachment 669426View attachment 669427View attachment 669428View attachment 669429View attachment 669430View attachment 669431View attachment 669432View attachment 669433View attachment 669434
#6 is truly powerful image since I found it in foundation and I remember it is as Ecce Homo or Displayed :)

Back
Top Bottom