Fumetti

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice Italian torture comix. The first one: Interrogation in the future, some of the frames in Italian or French version, but who cares about the language?
http://dfiles.eu/files/b97vuf88k
Here you can see some samples:

Attachments

Primus pilus

Magister Australis
Here is the French version, with a nice new image....

http://dfiles.eu/files/xm351ei51
image.jpg Pp finds it quite interesting that SBRUP seems to mean the same in both French and Italian. Or is it perhaps Esperanto or another universal language?
Pp has beard Eulalia pronounced it with an italian accent. Could he hear it againt with a Gallic lilt?

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
View attachment 242145 Pp finds it quite interesting that SBRUP seems to mean the same in both French and Italian. Or is it perhaps Esperanto or another universal language?
Pp has beard Eulalia pronounced it with an italian accent. Could he hear it againt with a Gallic lilt?
I think she is just trying to say "pervs" backwards....it's hard to speak clearly when your mouth is full. :rolleyes:;)

I bought that particular comic almost thirthy years ago. In Italy it was titled Storie Blu (Blue Stories) both because of the grim subject-matter and for constant presence of sadistic, perverted aliens (not to spieak of the terrestrians, of course). Sincerely, I did not like it. It was well drawn, but the erotic element (tying two completely naked girls to their stakes, waiting to be tortured) soon gave way to sheer cruelty, blood and finally death. From this issue, and a few others I read, I had an impression of extreme desolation, uneasiness and shame, almost of folly. I didn't buy them anymore, and this series soon disappeared from circulation anyway. But the cover illustration, with the blonde girl so naked, so sensual, still untouched by torture or wounds, is terribly powerful and gave me undescribable sexual arousal.

I bought that particular comic almost thirthy years ago. In Italy it was titled Storie Blu (Blue Stories) both because of the grim subject-matter and for constant presence of sadistic, perverted aliens (not to spieak of the terrestrians, of course). Sincerely, I did not like it. It was well drawn, but the erotic element (tying two completely naked girls to their stakes, waiting to be tortured) soon gave way to sheer cruelty, blood and finally death. From this issue, and a few others I read, I had an impression of extreme desolation, uneasiness and shame, almost of folly. I didn't buy them anymore, and this series soon disappeared from circulation anyway. But the cover illustration, with the blonde girl so naked, so sensual, still untouched by torture or wounds, is terribly powerful and gave me undescribable sexual arousal.
AnimaSinistra

From the little I've read about Fumetti, it is exactly what you said, "gave way to sheer cruelty, blood and finally death."

I can guarantee that the next Fumettis I'll post has much gratuitous violence, cruelty, blood, surreal situations.................................................... .

Like all Fumettis.

Top Cat

Top Bottom