Fumetti

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm unsure where to put this, so Admin please relocate if necessary.

This is an old illustrated story that's nearly a classic, and I'm sure some members here are familiar with it. Perhaps some are not, so I will post all 3 sets.

"The Fiends and the Three Strippers."

Note; The print quality of the original photo copies wasn't the greatest, and scanning didn't improve it much. Enlarging the image a bit may help.

ts101.JPGts102.JPGts103.JPGts104.JPGts105.JPGts106.JPGts107.JPG

I was afraid it had & my apologies. I neglected to do my homework before posting.

Last edited:
As many of you may or may not be aware, there is a 4th part to the Fiends & 3 Strippers set. But it isn't a continuation. I purchased the first two sets in the late 70's, and the vendor had indicated the 3rd part would follow. But maybe a year or two went by and no new part. Finally, a Part 3 showed up on the brochure mailer, but was clearly different in both art and text content. I bought it anyway just to have it. Not long after that, the 3rd part done by the original artist finally showed up, completing the set.
I've always assumed that the vendor (RDF Co in NYC) had the other part 3 done to fill in because the original set wasn't available.
Anyway, I'm posting the substitute here. The art is a little better, but the torture content wasn't quite as good Imo. Not sure who the artist was.

bg00f11.JPGbg00f12.JPGbg00f13.JPGbg00f14.JPGbg00f15.JPGbg00f16.JPGbg00f17.JPGbg00f18.JPG

Wulf, the artist was called "Semaj", and I agree that RDF had Part 3 done by him because they couldn't locate a copy of Part 3. I wrote them a letter asking about the missing parts of the Fiends and the Secret Service Agent and the Fiends and the Society Hostess, and they responded that they had a European agent who searched out stuff they'd be interested in selling. They weren't sure who the artist was except that they thought he had been located in the UK and had done these at least twenty years previously. Their agent had stumbled on part 3 of the 3 Strippers but it had been by pure accident, so they weren't sure the missing parts would ever be found. And, as we both know, they haven't been found.

So that's what I know. Semaj seemed to disappear when RDF did. Did RDF give me the straight scoop? Who knows?

Besides the Shadow, that is! :lol:

Wulf, the artist was called "Semaj", and I agree that RDF had Part 3 done by him because they couldn't locate a copy of Part 3. I wrote them a letter asking about the missing parts of the Fiends and the Secret Service Agent and the Fiends and the Society Hostess, and they responded that they had a European agent who searched out stuff they'd be interested in selling. They weren't sure who the artist was except that they thought he had been located in the UK and had done these at least twenty years previously. Their agent had stumbled on part 3 of the 3 Strippers but it had been by pure accident, so they weren't sure the missing parts would ever be found. And, as we both know, they haven't been found.

So that's what I know. Semaj seemed to disappear when RDF did. Did RDF give me the straight scoop? Who knows?

Besides the Shadow, that is! :lol:
Then my memory was pretty close after all. I knew who the artist was, but it escaped me when I posted these. Thanks for the reminder.

Back
Top Bottom