Fumetti

Go to CruxDreams.com

Martha Come

Senator
Nice Italian torture comix. The first one: Interrogation in the future, some of the frames in Italian or French version, but who cares about the language?
http://dfiles.eu/files/b97vuf88k
Here you can see some samples:

Attachments

• 1079A122.jpg
    1079A122.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 1,301
  • 1079A143.jpg
    1079A143.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 1,203
  • 107985A.jpg
    107985A.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 1,096
  • 107987A.jpg
    107987A.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 1,156
  • 107990A.jpg
    107990A.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 1,168
Here is the French version, with a nice new image....

http://dfiles.eu/files/xm351ei51
image.jpg Pp finds it quite interesting that SBRUP seems to mean the same in both French and Italian. Or is it perhaps Esperanto or another universal language?
Pp has beard Eulalia pronounced it with an italian accent. Could he hear it againt with a Gallic lilt?

View attachment 242145 Pp finds it quite interesting that SBRUP seems to mean the same in both French and Italian. Or is it perhaps Esperanto or another universal language?
Pp has beard Eulalia pronounced it with an italian accent. Could he hear it againt with a Gallic lilt?

I think she is just trying to say "pervs" backwards....it's hard to speak clearly when your mouth is full. :rolleyes:;)

269601-2e199678a52c962e02c52ace18b105a6.jpg
This doesn't seem to fit with the rest of this story - is there more to explain the sudden jump in time and space?

I bought that particular comic almost thirthy years ago. In Italy it was titled Storie Blu (Blue Stories) both because of the grim subject-matter and for constant presence of sadistic, perverted aliens (not to spieak of the terrestrians, of course). Sincerely, I did not like it. It was well drawn, but the erotic element (tying two completely naked girls to their stakes, waiting to be tortured) soon gave way to sheer cruelty, blood and finally death. From this issue, and a few others I read, I had an impression of extreme desolation, uneasiness and shame, almost of folly. I didn't buy them anymore, and this series soon disappeared from circulation anyway. But the cover illustration, with the blonde girl so naked, so sensual, still untouched by torture or wounds, is terribly powerful and gave me undescribable sexual arousal.

I'm just not sure where the need for aliens comes in, when we already have a perfectly good revenge motive to torture them. Seems an odd change of scene without any rational segue. :rolleyes: Heigh-ho. Take it as it comes I suppose.

I bought that particular comic almost thirthy years ago. In Italy it was titled Storie Blu (Blue Stories) both because of the grim subject-matter and for constant presence of sadistic, perverted aliens (not to spieak of the terrestrians, of course). Sincerely, I did not like it. It was well drawn, but the erotic element (tying two completely naked girls to their stakes, waiting to be tortured) soon gave way to sheer cruelty, blood and finally death. From this issue, and a few others I read, I had an impression of extreme desolation, uneasiness and shame, almost of folly. I didn't buy them anymore, and this series soon disappeared from circulation anyway. But the cover illustration, with the blonde girl so naked, so sensual, still untouched by torture or wounds, is terribly powerful and gave me undescribable sexual arousal.

AnimaSinistra

From the little I've read about Fumetti, it is exactly what you said, "gave way to sheer cruelty, blood and finally death."

I can guarantee that the next Fumettis I'll post has much gratuitous violence, cruelty, blood, surreal situations.................................................... .

Like all Fumettis.

Top Cat

Back
Top Bottom