Gabriella flogged to death

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh how I enjoyed that. BUT, why do victims only get flogged on their backs? What is wrong with imposing such a cruel punishment on the breasts? Much more humiliating to have your womanhood destroyed. And more fleshy material to go at!!
I find that exciting as well. However, that is how @GabriellaSivilla wrote the story. Not seeing your floggers heightens the scary aspect.

Having said that, I would’nt mind drawing Ms. Sivilla being tied to a pole and being given a full frontal flogging in the future, but is up to her !

I guess that, maybe, using the flagrum that is described in the story for a frontal flogging would lead to death very rapidly... too many vital organs there almost without protection receiving direct blows. But surely there is people here much more informed on the subject than me...

I guess that, maybe, using the flagrum that is described in the story for a frontal flogging would lead to death very rapidly... too many vital organs there almost without protection receiving direct blows. But surely there is people here much more informed on the subject than me...
You’re probably right-but the thought of your naked body, tied with your back against the whipping post and twisting helplessly to avoid the scourge is very tempting for ANY artist to portray! :)

If the punishers were disciplined enough, they might be able to focus mostly on the legs and between the legs (no vital organs) as well as the breasts (lots of cushioning for the organs).

I don't know if that would work, but a sadist can dream. :devil:

After the flogging, @GabriellaSivilla the thief is subjected to more humiliation.
Dragging her off some distance from the scourging column, the Roman soldiers resume violating her without pity.

The very act of manhandling Gabriella and reopening her scourge wounds brings the poor woman excruciating pain.
She will not last long if this continues.
mmmmmm, raped after being whipped in blood, I really like

@GabriellaSivilla, the miserable thief is stripped naked, and her wrists are shackled to an iron ring firmly fixed to the top of a low column in the courtyard.
"Flay the whore!", cry the men
"Paint her back red!", says another
The Roman soldiers scourge her without pity.
After only a couple of blows, Gabriella wails and screams as the leather whips wrap around her back, immediately creating raw welts of inflamed skin. The lead pellets at the tips embed themselves in her tender flesh which is gouged out when the whip is pulled back.

The woman embraces the pillar with her naked body, hiding her face between her arms so as to protect it from the blows. She clenches her fists as she waits for the next blow to fall.

Standing in front of her, the Roman officer looks at her coldly, unaffected by her suffering.
"Keep going! The men needs to be suitably entertained by this thief before we leave", he barks at the flogger
He wishes that the wench stop hiding her face and show him the pain she is feeling as he administers Roman justice.

Attachments

• 02Gabriella_flogged.jpg
    02Gabriella_flogged.jpg
    370.1 KB · Views: 1,149
I find that exciting as well. However, that is how @GabriellaSivilla wrote the story. Not seeing your floggers heightens the scary aspect.

Having said that, I would’nt mind drawing Ms. Sivilla being tied to a pole and being given a full frontal flogging in the future, but is up to her !

Dear jimsac, if you are interested in illustrating such kind of stories, you could illustrate this one if you find time and inspiration. There is both back and front whipping.

Your image of Gabriela and also those of Erin and Barbaria are really marvelous.

Two soldiers replace the first two floggers, who, by now are getting a little tired and not putting too much force in their blows.
The others hand them over their bloodied flagrum and the flogging is resumed with even more intensity.
@GabriellaSivilla screams and howls as she feels the lead points rip her shoulder to shreds.
Blood spurts everywhere. It drips from the flagrum. It pools here and there. It stains the pillar.
HER blood.

They laugh as they see her clasping the stout pillar for strength.
"Look! She's grasping the phallus!", shouts one
"She's really a whore, this one!", exclaims another
"I think I'll have her again after you're through with her!", says another, laughing as he lewdly grabs his crotch.

And the poor thief wails and contorts in agony as blow after blow impacts her once beautiful back.

Attachments

• 02aGabriella_flogged.jpg
    02aGabriella_flogged.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 1,189
The pain of the flogging is indescribable.
It is so intense that @GabriellaSivilla is constantly wailing and screaming.
She tightly grabs the thick iron ring embedded in the pillar, to which her manacles are attached, and each time the flagrum hits home, she pulls and twists at it, trying to somehow assuage the burning pain shooting across her bruised and bloodied back.

Instead of feeling pity for her, her two lictors are aroused. They want to see this thief suffer badly.
So much so, that they synchronize their blows to hit her naked body at the same time, in the same place - her left shoulder.
@GabriellaSivilla howls in pain as she feels first one flagrum, and then the other, penetrate and tear off her supple skin.
Her back is by now a fearful sight - crisscrossed with raw weals and gashes, with bits of skin hanging loose.

When will it end?

Attachments

• 02bGabriella_flogged.jpg
    02bGabriella_flogged.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 1,091
The pain of the flogging is indescribable.
It is so intense that @GabriellaSivilla is constantly wailing and screaming.
She tightly grabs the thick iron ring embedded in the pillar, to which her manacles are attached, and each time the flagrum hits home, she pulls and twists at it, trying to somehow assuage the burning pain shooting across her bruised and bloodied back.

Instead of feeling pity for her, her two lictors are aroused. They want to see this thief suffer badly.
So much so, that they synchronize their blows to hit her naked body at the same time, in the same place - her left shoulder.
@GabriellaSivilla howls in pain as she feels first one flagrum, and then the other, penetrate and tear off her supple skin.
Her back is by now a fearful sight - crisscrossed with raw weals and gashes, with bits of skin hanging loose.

When will it end?
Let's hope it last for still some time.
I crave for more...

Back
Top Bottom