Gail Force Winds?

Go to CruxDreams.com
If you had put a girl up on a cross in the last
few days in this country,it would have been
blown over and then snowed on
Easy fix. Instead of planting the cross directly into the ground, attack its bottom (or bottoms if it is a Saint Andrew's Cross) to tight, super-strong steel coils/springs, themselves attached to concrete blocks buried firmly under ground.

That way, when the wind blows the cross down, the steel coils/springs will bend and then recoil, returning the cross back to the upwards position.

See? Sitting through high school physics actually serves a purpose later in life!;)

Easy fix. Instead of planting the cross directly into the ground, attack its bottom (or bottoms if it is a Saint Andrew's Cross) to tight, super-strong steel coils/springs, themselves attached to concrete blocks buried firmly under ground.

That way, when the wind blows the cross down, the steel coils/springs will bend and then recoil, returning the cross back to the upwards position.

See? Sitting through high school physics actually serves a purpose later in life!;)

If it`s a St. Andrews Cross,her legs are open on one of those
will it stay down long enough for a couple of men to climb
on top of her and give her a thrill,deaden the pain so to
speak , you don`t really have to pass a physics exam to
do that,it comes naturally.

That sounds fun, being crucified on a swingy-springy cross :D

I don't normally get seasick, but I suppose I might if I were nailed on a cross like that on a blustery day :boaa:

Back
Top Bottom