Galley Slaves Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
galley_slave_flogging_by_noone102000_dbf2408-400t.jpg

I warned you that complaining would get you in trouble! But, no you went ahead anyway!

It's too late - you can't have your money back.

Old man rhythm is in my shoes
It's no use to sittin' and a-singin' the blues
So be my guest, you got nothin' to lose
Won't ya let me take you on a sea cruise?
Oo-ee, oo-ee baby
Oo-ee, oo-ee baby
Oo-ee, oo-ee baby
Won't ya let me take you on a sea cruise?

Your logic is correct, however I prefer the sight of multiple,near-naked busty females rowing aboard a pleasure Vessel.
All that lovely girl sweat,and noise,as they grunt with renewed effort,not daring to be a target of the cruel whip,upon their soft,tender bodies.....toiling in desperation.

This slender beauty seems to be the ONLY female aboard this galley...and she seems to be drawing unwanted attention...will he apply the same strength to her lashes as he does to the male crew members?

Attachments

• galley_slave_by_ardalos_dch5abn-fullview.jpg
    galley_slave_by_ardalos_dch5abn-fullview.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 726
This slender beauty seems to be the ONLY female aboard this galley...and she seems to be drawing unwanted attention...will he apply the same strength to her lashes as he does to the male crew members?

It seems there is a lack of contraceptives aboard this galley...or perhaps these wenches were already with child when sentenced...which means the old phrase "pleasing her belly" to escape punished didn't work in these cases.

Back
Top Bottom