Galley Slaves Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
It surely must be hard to envisage a better or more intense scenario to undergo severe female punishment and degradation, pain and suffering and total humiliation than the life of a Galley Slave. The prospects for the victims and the options for the persecutors are almost limitless. Traded, whored out and levelled with all the other naked women in their utter despair.

Of all the peril you could place a girl in, this, for me, has to be the best. Perhaps only the most depraved events of the Inquisition comes close.

Dress code all the way down to nude. Multiple naked females enduring shared humiliation , sentenced and serving, no recourse, routine and harsh punishment, utter degradation as they sit and strain and sweat in anguish for hours on end. Sluiced down and treated like cattle. Above deck and below so the choice of scenario is that much more extensive, chained, routinely beaten and whipped, taken for torture for misbehaviour, singled out for scourging on the frame as a lesson to the other women.

Exercised to breaking point, all their bodies uniformly toned and lithe and glistening. Marked and bruised your body betrays your time on ship ...

And above all no prospect of release. Death comes eventually, either on the ship through over work, execution or disease or off ship it as a meal to the sharks. There is always fresh meat waiting at at every port.

Galley Slave girls have it all !

Just imagine the smells and sounds, as they groan and cry forced to work under the lash!
A Galley Slave_final.jpg
You might think of something like this.
Someone once complained that the women in this picture are not beautiful. Well, I guess the beautiful ones don't go to the galleys. And a galley is not a beauty saloon.
If someone has an idea for a background story feel free to contribute it. Otherwise just enjoy!

There’s another galley slaves thread called “below-decks”, where I posted pictures from Templeton’s “Barbary Corsairs”
View attachment 825116
starting here:

Did anyone notice the little nub right by her pussy? Going back and forth while rowing creates pleasure but it is a cruel and inventive way to torture the gallery.

A rather geekish question, but watching WIllowfall's video makes me wonder
(as a lass with some galley slaving experience ;) ), would they have 'feathered' their blades,
turned them to horizontal, on the forward swing?
It improves speed in racing, and reduces the risk of accidentally hitting the water,
'catching a crab', with nasty consequences. But I wonder whether it would have been
deemed necessary, or practical, with the big, heavy wooden oars on a galley?

Did anyone notice the little nub right by her pussy? Going back and forth while rowing creates pleasure but it is a cruel and inventive way to torture the gallery.
Yes, depending what it's made of, it could be an interesting refinement to the experience!
But for efficient use of the rower's body, it would need to be flexible to allow her to swing forwards and back,
and the restraint linking the waist-band to the bench would need to be flexible - leather, probably.
Otherwise she'd hardly be able to dip the blade into the water, never mind give it any propulsion.

Just imagine the smells and sounds, as they groan and cry forced to work under the lash!
Yep,the combined sounds of enforced female screams,swearing,grunting,the incessant repetitive drum-beat,the crack of the whip,together with an urged sexual insult.
The stink of sweat,piss,and blood hangs ripe in the air...
Back and forth,a constant movement of determined naked female bodies drenched with sweat and seawater,toiling,chained to oars rowing desperately pushing and pulling the unyielding wood....muscles aching intolerably.
A savage bare existence,in which death is the only merciful release...

Last edited:
and reduces the risk of accidentally hitting the water,
'catching a crab', with nasty consequences.
I don’t know if galleys feathered their oars, but someone recently introduced me to the concept of “ejector crabs”, when you catch such a bad crab that your oar literally levers you out of the boat and into the water.
Sure if looks hilarious but people break their collarbones all the time:confused:

indeed, I've seen that happen (not to me :p )
it can be dangerous, apart from getting thrown out of the boat
that's probably better than being trapped in it,
the oar-handle is likely to swing back and hit the rower with considerable force :eek:

Sure if looks hilarious but people break their collarbones all the time
it can be dangerous, apart from getting thrown out of the boat
Indeed I had friends in high school who were scullers. Most know the incredible physical strength and endurance required, but very subtle technique must be learned.

OK, I think I have the video working on the galley ............

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 824966
A very impressive work. However, I have one small bone to pick.
As with all rowers, the girl is facing the rear of the boat. When she pulls back (toward the front of the boat) on the oar, the blade pulls through the water for propulsion toward the rear. When she leans forward, she lifts the oar out of the water and moves the blade toward the front, that is her back.
However, when we catch glimpses of the blade in the air moving it is moving toward the rear. That needs to be reversed.

A very impressive work. However, I have one small bone to pick. As with all rowers, the girl is facing the rear of the boat. When she pulls back (toward the front of the boat) on the oar, the blade pulls through the water for propulsion toward the rear. When she leans forward, she lifts the oar out of the water and moves the blade toward the front, that is her back. However, when we catch glimpses of the blade in the air moving it is moving toward the rear. That needs to be reversed.

I don't design them I only row them, lol!

Having done a fair bit of sailing myself I realize that but see line 1..............

I'll run a couple of experiments but the programming is the programming.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom