Galley Slaves Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Newbie at the Oar
new to the galley.jpg
Normally fairly good-looking girls were not used at the oars of galleys. But after repeatedly getting into fights with other slaves and even refusing her master´s advances for oral sex he finally lost his patience with Octavia. Marked as a troublemaker she couldn`t expect much else.

This place was scary. The women at the oars all looked dull and brawny. Clearly they all were here for a reason. The mistress overseeing the slaves ordered Octavia to an empty place and chained her neck collar to her future oarmate. Octavia felt a pair of lewd eyes hungrily glancing at her. The woman next to her looked old and worn out, yet well-muscled and ferocious. How many years had she been here already? How long could anyone survive at this place?

"Hi there, pretty girl" - her neighbour had put on a fake smile as Octavia felt the woman´s callous hand on her thighs, searching its way further upwards between her legs.

Octavia was petrified with horror. Had this woman been a natural lesbian or had she turned into one after getting withdrawn from male contact for years? - Octavia had already noticed that not only all the rowers were female but the overseers as well.

"Oars ready" - the stern voice of the galley´s head mistress was heard. Her neighbour stopped her advances and immediately put both hands on the oar. Octavia sighed with relieve as the other woman backed off. She put her own hands on the oar, not sure if the things coming next would be preferable. Their connecting neck chain rattled as they moved. There was no escape.

The slaves, being always chained to the oars, were forced to urinate and defecate sitting on the bench, practically sitting in their own shit.
Well, they might be able to go on the floor at least, depending on how they were chained - if they were very lucky, there might even be a bucket passed around every now and then.

Newbie at the Oar
View attachment 860708
Normally fairly good-looking girls were not used at the oars of galleys. But after repeatedly getting into fights with other slaves and even refusing her master´s advances for oral sex he finally lost his patience with Octavia. Marked as a troublemaker she couldn`t expect much else.
new meat, eh? Wonder how long she'll last. Or is this just to break her, perhpas - give her a taste of how she might spend her life if she doesn't learn to cooperate?

I've always been sceptical of powering your galley with female rowers. Then again, I could be persuaded

Galley Slaves 209.jpgGalley Slaves 208.jpgGalley Slaves 206.jpgGalley Slaves 204.jpgGalley Slaves 203.jpgGalley Slaves 201.jpgGalley Slaves 202.jpgGalley Slaves 199.jpggalley_scene__big_by_romancoyne2_d3f6bps-fullview.jpg

It surely must be hard to envisage a better or more intense scenario to undergo severe female punishment and degradation, pain and suffering and total humiliation than the life of a Galley Slave. The prospects for the victims and the options for the persecutors are almost limitless. Traded, whored out and levelled with all the other naked women in their utter despair.

Of all the peril you could place a girl in, this, for me, has to be the best. Perhaps only the most depraved events of the Inquisition comes close.

Dress code all the way down to nude. Multiple naked females enduring shared humiliation , sentenced and serving, no recourse, routine and harsh punishment, utter degradation as they sit and strain and sweat in anguish for hours on end. Sluiced down and treated like cattle. Above deck and below so the choice of scenario is that much more extensive, chained, routinely beaten and whipped, taken for torture for misbehaviour, singled out for scourging on the frame as a lesson to the other women.

Exercised to breaking point, all their bodies uniformly toned and lithe and glistening. Marked and bruised your body betrays your time on ship ...

And above all no prospect of release. Death comes eventually, either on the ship through over work, execution or disease or off ship it as a meal to the sharks. There is always fresh meat waiting at at every port.

Galley Slave girls have it all !

A good comprehensive description that is enjoyable to read!! I agree with the pints you have made about it's intensity. It feels like an under represented genre. I for one would like to contribute something to it.

I've always been sceptical of powering your galley with female rowers. Then again, I could be persuaded
Well you could always have men row the galley and keep female slaves around for other purposes.
I also had this problem with my mine slaves story. I "solved" it by conveniently sending most of the male slaves to the war as cannon fodders :)

I suppose it's inevitable that sometimes our desire as an author of erotic art to see the most appealing form of slavery in our works conflicts with the realism of the story.

While certainly less efficient than strong men they would also be more controllable. And sometimes one must use what is available. But I agree that it's quite unlikely one would often see pretty girls there, unless the brothels are full to bursting or it's a genuine emergency.

A good comprehensive description that is enjoyable to read!! I agree with the pints you have made about it's intensity. It feels like an under represented genre. I for one would like to contribute something to it.
Well i'd say that it could get boring and repetitive, but the same could be said of crux. So I might tri doing some pieces based on this.

While certainly less efficient than strong men they would also be more controllable. And sometimes one must use what is available. But I agree that it's quite unlikely one would often see pretty girls there, unless the brothels are full to bursting or it's a genuine emergency.
Is it my imagination or did I read somewhere that the Roman Empresss Messalina had a pleasure galley on the bay of Naples rowed by save girls?
Sounds like that could be fun:jump:

Back
Top Bottom