Game Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
since its now november football is in full swing but i think our girls have suffered enough on their crosses but thats not my place to say only the narrator can make that call

That is quite a tale. Be thankful you were not one of the Hangley High cheerleaders. After an 0-9 season the team captain got the bright idea to have the cheerleaders do a special performance out in the woods where they go to make out. Then all the cheerleaders were hung from the tree limbs. (posted in my library)

That is quite a tale. Be thankful you were not one of the Hangley High cheerleaders. After an 0-9 season the team captain got the bright idea to have the cheerleaders do a special performance out in the woods where they go to make out. Then all the cheerleaders were hung from the tree limbs. (posted in my library)

Is this who I think it is???

This bitch is milking a couple paragraphs of good writing for all it's worth...

She needs to be taught a lesson

T

tree avatar 3.jpg

"Tree, did it ever occur to you to write a short story???"

"I will try... I will try" Tree replied...

Hey, I busy writing an epilogue. Cheap shot!
That is how Tree lost all the feeling from his left index finger... a cheap shot with a hammer in his right hand...

Just so you know as opposed to an epilogue Barbaria will soon have to deal with a log...

T

...I rarely give much in a 'trailer'....

Back
Top Bottom