Game Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
GAME DAY – EPILOGUE

They never returned to take us down.

The crowd left; the stands emptied. The clean-up crews did their work, pausing only to pose for raunchy photos, taken with their cellphones, of themselves standing next to us with their hands or fingers in places where they normally shouldn’t be.

When they left, the lights were extinguished.

We, the four of us…the Catholic East “stake” … were left hanging in the cold darkness of the deserted stadium.

We squirmed and struggled futilely against the bonds that held us to our crosses. We exchanged encouraging words, reassuring one another that they would soon come back to get us. We had done our part; we had suffered humiliation and pain for our school. It was over. Where were they? Why didn’t they come for us?

A full autumn moon rose behind us to illuminate the scene in ghostly light. Shadows of our crosses and of our four tortured forms danced across the track and bleacher seats.

I shivered in the cold night air, suddenly remembering the frost warnings I had seen in the forecast earlier in the day. How much longer?

Then it hit me. The whole thing was a set-up. The lottery was fixed. The snobby Catholic East cheerleaders planned this from the beginning as a little object lesson to show us, and others like us, our proper place. It was they who were supposed to come for us, and they never intended to show up.

My spirits sank. I was weakening fast. My arms ached and my legs cramped. I could scarcely feel my hands and feet. Shifting position had become more and more difficult.

I looked to my right and left. I could see the others had come to the same realization. Silent, naked, heads bowed, bodies slumping; we were all drifting off.

Dense clouds swept in to cover the moon. Darkness.

GAME DAY – EPILOGUE

Then it hit me. The whole thing was a set-up. The lottery was fixed. The snobby Catholic East cheerleaders planned this from the beginning as a little object lesson to show us, and others like us, our proper place. It was they who were supposed to come for us, and they never intended to show up...
Never trust those snobby Catholic East cheerleaders. They must be proud of themselves after having shown you. (Riwa wonders what naked bodies look like with morning frost.)

I like that, total female humiliation
in some ways worse than rape,
and you can fantasize around the
idea and imagine yourself in that
position and how you would be
thinking and feeling , you can`t
do that with rape. Thanks Barbaria

Back
Top Bottom