Game Of Thrones Executions?

what game of thrones character would you have wanted to see executed in the show and how

• Danearys

• Cersi

• Egrid

• Marjorie

• Tyene the sand snake

• Missandei ( Danearys handmaiden)

• Crucifixtion

• Impalement

• Beheading

• Pulled apart

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
I am trying to imagine the acceptance speeches. "And I'd like to thank my supplier of French premium wood. And Nailus Martyrs for props. And all the CF crux girls who gave up their bodies and their lives to perform so tantalizingly on the crosses. And RR for lighting, sound and camera..."

Fucking bitch doesn't even mention Tree...:mad::cool::devil:

In the next episode we should be prepared for an execution (maybe 3). There is a photo showing that Yara, Tyene and Elaria have been captured. The question is how Cercei is going to avenge her daughter's death. Is she going to torture and execute Tyene and let Elaria watch? or will she execute all of them.
I believe that we will see a very gory execution so as the title of the third episode to make sense ("Queen's revenge").
What do you think?
That would be amazing to watch a triple execution. Elaria on the cross so as to watch her daughter dying on the impalement post, and maybe yara broken on the wheel or guting.
Unfortunately i believe that i am far away from what is going to happen.

That would be amazing to watch a triple execution. Elaria on the cross so as to watch her daughter dying on the impalement post, and maybe yara broken on the wheel or guting.
Unfortunately i believe that i am far away from what is going to happen.
What happens in the books? ;):D

What happens in the books? ;):D

I've read them all, but that is thousands of pages and I don't necessarily remember every scene of carnage and death. As far as executions, there were beheadings, burning at the stake, flaying, and crucifixion that I recall. None of those were anywhere near as graphically described as they are shown in the series.

Somewhere in the last season or two, they reached the end of the material they had in the books and are now writing their own story. It will be interesting to see if George R. R. Martin will use the story as told in the series as the basis for his next books or just let those go and let the story be told by the series instead. Frank Herbert made some changes in the Dune books that he wrote after the first movie came out so the beings who piloted their space ships were like the contrived interpretation you saw in the movie instead of what you read in the earlier books. The story was lessened by that concession to the movie in my opinion. But that was long ago and far away! :)

Frank Herbert made some changes in the Dune books that he wrote after the first movie came out so the beings who piloted their space ships were like the contrived interpretation
I wasn't aware of this. Fortunately, I still have my old original text of Dune. :)

I wasn't aware of this. Fortunately, I still have my old original text of Dune. :)

I may have been unclear in the way I said that. He didn't go back to the books he'd written prior to the movie and change those, he made the changes, essentially changed some back story, only in the books that he wrote after the movie was made.

In the next episode we should be prepared for an execution (maybe 3). There is a photo showing that Yara, Tyene and Elaria have been captured. The question is how Cercei is going to avenge her daughter's death. Is she going to torture and execute Tyene and let Elaria watch? or will she execute all of them.
I believe that we will see a very gory execution so as the title of the third episode to make sense ("Queen's revenge").
What do you think?
I believe you're right. Euron is likely to keep Yara for himself, whatever that might imply for her, with Cersei going to town on Ellaria and Tyene. We've seen a lot on the show, so which execution methods would be novel -- quartering, breaking on the wheel?

I've read them all, but that is thousands of pages and I don't necessarily remember every scene of carnage and death. As far as executions, there were beheadings, burning at the stake, flaying, and crucifixion that I recall. None of those were anywhere near as graphically described as they are shown in the series.
Not sure HBO can beat that:

'The Lace Serpent was burned alive, poor woman, though her tongue was torn out first, and her female parts, with which it was said that she had enslaved her lord. Half of Duskendale will still tell you that Aerys was too kind to her.' (A Feast for Crows, 'Brienne II')

I believe you're right. Euron is likely to keep Yara for himself, whatever that might imply for her, with Cersei going to town on Ellaria and Tyene. We've seen a lot on the show, so which execution methods would be novel -- quartering, breaking on the wheel?
There is the possiblity to force Tyene to drink some poison, this will not be an erotic death!

There is the possiblity to force Tyene to drink some poison, this will not be an erotic death!
Cersei clearly prefers blood-and-guts solutions, even if she did use poison in the books. In any case, she'll have Tyene suffer in front of Ellaria, so that Myrcella can be avenged.

Not sure HBO can beat that:

'The Lace Serpent was burned alive, poor woman, though her tongue was torn out first, and her female parts, with which it was said that she had enslaved her lord. Half of Duskendale will still tell you that Aerys was too kind to her.' (A Feast for Crows, 'Brienne II')

Well, like I said, it was thousands of pages! I don't remember anything about that particular passage and probably many more besides.

Well, like I said, it was thousands of pages! I don't remember anything about that particular passage and probably many more besides.
Yep, I'm almost certain Martin mentioned some prime examples of cruelty by the Masters of Essos (besides mass crucifixions to impress Daenerys), examples that I can't recall at the moment.

Yep, I'm almost certain Martin mentioned some prime examples of cruelty by the Masters of Essos (besides mass crucifixions to impress Daenerys), examples that I can't recall at the moment.
Do you really spend that much time on that series (and books) instead of this site???

I'll probably will by the 'box set' when it is done....

Somewhere in the last season or two, they reached the end of the material they had in the books and are now writing their own story. It will be interesting to see if George R. R. Martin will use the story as told in the series as the basis for his next books or just let those go and let the story be told by the series instead. Frank Herbert made some changes in the Dune books that he wrote after the first movie came out so the beings who piloted their space ships were like the contrived interpretation you saw in the movie instead of what you read in the earlier books. The story was lessened by that concession to the movie in my opinion. But that was long ago and far away! :)

I didn't read any of the Dune books written after the movie! Best forgotten. I didn't mind the film itself, I thought it was a valiant attempt at a book long considered un-filmable.
btw - people talk about AI these days, taking our jobs, or taking over a la Terminator. I don't see much mention of another possibility, Herbert's Butlerian Jihad, the revolt against thinking machines and championing of the human (or altered human).

I love the GoT books, much deeper and broader and more entertaining than the show, imho. So many interesting minor characters, some of my favourite characters in the books get little or no screen time in the show :(
It is possible that he will never finish writing them, which would be a tragedy. I don't want the series finished off by some rent-a-hack, that would be missing the point!
GRRM, sit down, there, right there in front of that keyboard, and bloody get on with it!

Back
Top Bottom