Game Show

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm sure your game show would be very popular, but perhaps would have to be after 9pm watershed rather than daytime TV. The bdsm snuff game possibilities are almost endless. ... which is more than could be said for each contestant lol!

Did you ever see a dreadful programme called "the golden shot" I'm sure you could use the title for a much more imaginative game. ..lol

Countdown. ... where the contestants have to think up an amusing, agonising and humiliating death for naked Carol Vordemann (pauses to adjust painfully tangled erection in underpants) - but local hospital A&E programme saves her at last moment. (So we can do it again next week.... where are those damned tissues?)

I'm sure your game show would be very popular, but perhaps would have to be after 9pm watershed rather than daytime TV. The bdsm snuff game possibilities are almost endless. ... which is more than could be said for each contestant lol!

My Idea of an erotic game show would be husbands/boyfriends have their girls locked down on a guillotine
and the spin of a wheel decides the girl fate, say the wheel has one hundred compartments a thirteen are
marked YES, now that would be very exciting, a few girls would wee themselves in terror as the wheel spun

Countdown. ... where the contestants have to think up an amusing, agonising and humiliating death for naked Carol Vordemann (pauses to adjust painfully tangled erection in underpants) - but local hospital A&E programme saves her at last moment. (So we can do it again next week.... where are those damned tissues?)

She Is Very Sexy You Have Good Taste

My Idea of an erotic game show would be husbands/boyfriends have their girls locked down on a guillotine
and the spin of a wheel decides the girl fate, say the wheel has one hundred compartments a thirteen are
marked YES, now that would be very exciting, a few girls would wee themselves in terror as the wheel spun
Did you your El Coyote thread lately?

The Japanese have an interesting take on game shows:
No translation needed for this:
This one could - with a few modifications - fit in this thread:

Back
Top Bottom