Gang Rape, A fantasy inspired by Kathy

Go to CruxDreams.com
This one doesn't slip in so easily as the first two. There is no cunt juice, no saliva, no lubrication. This is going to really hurt!! He sets his head against my puckered little anus and gabs my hips. No gentleness, no consideration for my feelings. This one wants to hurt me.

He rams as hard as he can, the head and maybe an inch break in! I scream onto the cock filling my mouth. I can't believe the pain. Has he torn me? Has he permanently damaged me? The thought only lasts a moment before he thrusts again, driving another inch into my swollen rectum!

The man underneath me, grabs my hips also, even as my ass is being destroyed, he thrusts harder and faster into my cunt!

The one in my mouth is now more insistent. He draws almost out and then thrusts hard, the head entering my throat for a moment before withdrawing.

The anal rapist drives again, three or four inches are in. The dry prick feels like its scraping the mucus off my inner walls!

Through the agony and heat in my holes, I feel pain in my breasts and belly. Men are pinching, hard. Pinching and pinching harder and harder. I use my hands to push them away. There is only so much pain I can bear at one time!

They keep up the attack as the rapist behind me buries the whole length of prick in my guts. I try to scream, but the cockmeat in my mouth stifles it. My cunt and ass are swollen with two large pricks. It is more than I ever imagined!

My left hand is grabbed from protecting my chest and pulled to the side. I feel it wrapped around a hard cock! Forced to pump, I quickly take up the rhythm on my own. This little girl is servicing FOUR big, hard cocks!! (A dream come true!)

The other hands now have more freedom. They grab my nipples and crush them. I try with my right hand to stop the worst, but my nipples and belly are so sore from this attack following the earlier beating.

Then it happens. My one free hand is grasped in an iron grip, pulled aside and wrapped around another cock! Cunt, mouth, ass, right, left! all servicing hot, hard, masculine flesh!

I am in terrible pain. I am exhausted. I am overwhelmed! I AM more aroused than ever in my life. I thrust and lick and stroke and bounce as hard as I can. Other hands are now back working on my body. Face slaps... Crushing my nipples… Pounding and pinching my belly flesh… slapping my asscheeks…

I am so hot, I am so aroused! I don't know why I haven't cum yet!

But now it’s happening. My whole body seems on fire. But I want more. I arch my back thrusting my breast into the hands that are hurting them. Begging for more. And they give me more. It is so hard they might be damaging me, they might even rip off a nipple!

The cock in my mouth thrusts hard a couple of inches down my throat, cutting off my windpipe; I cannot breathe!!! But that just drives me onward! Harder, Harder, over the edge.

My orgasm is........

The end? Questions remain. How much longer will they use her? Will she live? If she survives, how will she drag herself home? Wearing her torn rags of clothes?

A humorous thought. They tie her up and drop her at home. Her roommate discovers her:
f1ccad84f6966e74b3b0315b65df1bb9.jpg

Attachments

• 8C3FBBA3-A7B7-463E-AFAF-1FE77333D36E.jpeg
    8C3FBBA3-A7B7-463E-AFAF-1FE77333D36E.jpeg
    400.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 247EF022-F528-441E-AC51-D37E57193409.jpeg
    247EF022-F528-441E-AC51-D37E57193409.jpeg
    386.1 KB · Views: 105
  • FF16F901-FCCF-45AF-8979-F8258E014071.jpeg
    FF16F901-FCCF-45AF-8979-F8258E014071.jpeg
    369.6 KB · Views: 112
Could these boys be some of Kathy's "dates"?
Russia.jpg

This one doesn't slip in so easily as the first two. There is no cunt juice, no saliva, no lubrication. This is going to really hurt!! He sets his head against my puckered little anus and gabs my hips. No gentleness, no consideration for my feelings. This one wants to hurt me.

He rams as hard as he can, the head and maybe an inch break in! I scream onto the cock filling my mouth. I can't believe the pain. Has he torn me? Has he permanently damaged me? The thought only lasts a moment before he thrusts again, driving another inch into my swollen rectum!

The man underneath me, grabs my hips also, even as my ass is being destroyed, he thrusts harder and faster into my cunt!

The one in my mouth is now more insistent. He draws almost out and then thrusts hard, the head entering my throat for a moment before withdrawing.

The anal rapist drives again, three or four inches are in. The dry prick feels like its scraping the mucus off my inner walls!

Through the agony and heat in my holes, I feel pain in my breasts and belly. Men are pinching, hard. Pinching and pinching harder and harder. I use my hands to push them away. There is only so much pain I can bear at one time!

They keep up the attack as the rapist behind me buries the whole length of prick in my guts. I try to scream, but the cockmeat in my mouth stifles it. My cunt and ass are swollen with two large pricks. It is more than I ever imagined!

My left hand is grabbed from protecting my chest and pulled to the side. I feel it wrapped around a hard cock! Forced to pump, I quickly take up the rhythm on my own. This little girl is servicing FOUR big, hard cocks!! (A dream come true!)

The other hands now have more freedom. They grab my nipples and crush them. I try with my right hand to stop the worst, but my nipples and belly are so sore from this attack following the earlier beating.

Then it happens. My one free hand is grasped in an iron grip, pulled aside and wrapped around another cock! Cunt, mouth, ass, right, left! all servicing hot, hard, masculine flesh!

I am in terrible pain. I am exhausted. I am overwhelmed! I AM more aroused than ever in my life. I thrust and lick and stroke and bounce as hard as I can. Other hands are now back working on my body. Face slaps... Crushing my nipples… Pounding and pinching my belly flesh… slapping my asscheeks…

I am so hot, I am so aroused! I don't know why I haven't cum yet!

But now it’s happening. My whole body seems on fire. But I want more. I arch my back thrusting my breast into the hands that are hurting them. Begging for more. And they give me more. It is so hard they might be damaging me, they might even rip off a nipple!

The cock in my mouth thrusts hard a couple of inches down my throat, cutting off my windpipe; I cannot breathe!!! But that just drives me onward! Harder, Harder, over the edge.

My orgasm is........
very exciting. I was fantasizing that it was me getting taken. Instead of an alley , I would prefer it in a crowded club with on lookers cheering or a biker bar. I feel like such an old slut.:razz:.

very exciting. I was fantasizing that it was me getting taken. Instead of an alley , I would prefer it in a crowded club with on lookers cheering or a biker bar. I feel like such an old slut.:razz:.
Every slut's a good slut in my book!

Maybe sometime I could write you a story like that.:very_hot:

Attachments

• 245A2D38-4955-4B39-859B-B0046C4352C2.jpeg
    245A2D38-4955-4B39-859B-B0046C4352C2.jpeg
    524.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 6C42A40A-1B1A-480C-9C22-5BB256B5D2EE.jpeg
    6C42A40A-1B1A-480C-9C22-5BB256B5D2EE.jpeg
    338.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 5B884882-83A8-47ED-A249-BB9DA99C5225.jpeg
    5B884882-83A8-47ED-A249-BB9DA99C5225.jpeg
    350.5 KB · Views: 75
Back