Gentlemen (*ahem*) describe yourselves

Go to CruxDreams.com
So, you also missed the war of your generation?
I think it was Ronald Reagan who stole it, and he sold it to Saddam Hussein.
Well missing might be to much, but it ruined my live exceptions. I expected war after Reagan's presidency, but you are right he played an important and not expected role. do not mention Sadam it is Col Ghadaffi which belongs here, since he was probably impaled.

May as well ruin my own image.

-Early-mid 30s (as of posting), same age JC was crucified (trying to avoid this fate :p )
-185cm (about 6.1)
-104kgs (229 lbs)
Believe me, you must work on that but I was heavier at your age.
-Dirty blond hair, usually worn in a tight crew cut but over 2020 I decided to grow it out, and now it's past my shoulders. Usually wear it in a ponytail, but i comes down for events. (desperately trying to reclaim 90s looks)
-Fully hairless body, mostly natural though I shave/wax my genitals and shave my pits.
-Thicc, well formed ass that has gotten complements from both genders
-Unfortunate only 4.8 inch (12.2cm) dick, which I don't have a problem with because it's meant I get the green light on anal far more often than my better endowed/better look peers. Uncut as god intended.
That is what I meant, I had to get circumsized because of overweight, probably I explain sometimes more details about that, so I think it was also god's will to get rid of my foreskin. One of the things in anal sex is the fear of large/huge dicks, so you might get more the backdoor virgins.
-strong arms and shoulders from playing drums (and swinging canes)

uhhhhh, financially stable despite bouts of covid unemployment ladies

6-ft
165 lbs
Long black hair
Brown eyes
Goatee
Prior to Covid, used to work out @ Gold's Gym five days a week. It kills me not to work out now:mad:
Music lover
Humorous,
Easy going
Loyal to a fault;)
Honest
Currently enjoying a long chastity sentence (792 days & going strong) with a beautiful lady holding the keys. I wear a custom chastity cage designed by Mature Metal.
Love erotic art, especially photography
Love movies
Above all a gentleman ;)

I studied for years the harder parts of science,
There are more of us here that studied/worked in science/engineering than makes sense, the hard work must have scrambled our brains into this kink.
Currently enjoying a long chastity sentence (792 days & going strong) with a beautiful lady holding the keys. I wear a custom chastity cage designed by Mature Metal.
I was wondering how you got on with that, I used to enjoy your frequent updates and adventures.

There are more of us here that studied/worked in science/engineering than makes sense, the hard work must have scrambled our brains into this kink.
The question is is which brain was scrambled, ours or the ones of the others. I currently see the others running around with masks, fearing a virus which we can not get an EM picture. They make wrong statistics and there is a virus which does not kill, but a crucifixion does..... Hmmm my brain seems quite ok!

The question is is which brain was scrambled, ours or the ones of the others. I currently see the others running around with masks, fearing a virus which we can not get an EM picture. They make wrong statistics and there is a virus which does not kill, but a crucifixion does..... Hmmm my brain seems quite ok!
In my case, kink was there already before science came in. :enamorado:

So consider my brain scrambled from the beginning on! :roto2rie:

Perhaps it made understanding science easier!:idea::roto2nuse:

Err, engaged!

I have been told I look like Walter White (Breaking Bad). I am flattered by this.

View attachment 731327
Hmmm...I have been told EXACTLY the same thing. My students used to call me that, regularly. First time I heard it was at a con. I was told 'Great Walter White costume!'. At the time, I had no idea who Walter White was, and was not in costume.

In my case, kink was there already before science came in. :enamorado:

So consider my brain scrambled from the beginning on! :roto2rie:

Perhaps it made understanding science easier!:idea::roto2nuse:
Or being open-minded, meaning accepting different posibilities, is necessary for understanding science. Or as another crucified man said: "Always looking at the bright side of life...."

Getting in on this thread very late, but what the hell.
Late 40s.
5'-8" I guess I'm the short guy here.
190 lbs
I was pretty fit...last year...before the pandemic. Putting on a little more weight, now.
Bald
I usually wear a beard or goatee. Was red, now peppered with silver
Lacking models, you can see versions of me scattered throughout my drawings.

Back
Top Bottom