Gentlemen (*ahem*) describe yourselves

Go to CruxDreams.com
Since the ladies in their thread have begun offering artists' renditions of themselves, I thought I'd do the same. . .
artist rendition.jpg

That's so close, but I thought I should add further details: 6'3", 188 pounds, 70 years, fit (I spend an hour at the gym 5 days a week), light brown hair (gray around the temples), blond (for some strange reason) mustache, green eyes, 7" circumcised penis. Folks have told me I look like the late actor Lee Marvin, except alive.
LM.jpg

OK, now I feel naked. :facepalm:

This is why i like t his group so much most of you guys are older and know what women want

Dorothy, none of us know what women want! But we know what we want, and sometimes it does match up :)

the young ones only want a quick bang

We're not capable of a quick anything!

Migoz, is that 8 inches when fully, err, engaged? Or at rest?
RR is also about 8 inches I believe (if you don't count his tail)

So, Phlebas.
Mid 50s
Below average height
Fit, not a gym bunny but do a lot of walking and work around the house
Bearded
Covering of light coloured body hair (no not fur)
Genital size/shape and whether circumsized or not? No, those are details to discover when you have me stripped and ready for the cross!

Well, fair's fair I guess:
61 years old
5' 10.75"
205 - 210 lbs (I really need to workout)
Thinning grey hair. It used to be thick and black.
Mustache, goatee and glasses.
Equipment...slightly above average. I've never had any complaints and have had a few compliments.

In the interests of gender equality, it seems only fair that we have a thread similar to this

For the sake of sacred gender equality and equal opportunities : :rolleyes:

Young sixtysomething, average tally, greying and balding, slightly hairy, don't shave, belly a little bit too much sagging for comfort, but I keep moving (walking, cycling). Can live with my bodily imperfections:facepalm:, however, but for more details about them, like Phlebas, they will only be exposed the day I will be nailed naked to my cross.;)

Long: 180m.
Weight: 80 kg.
Athletic, not fat, soft muscles, little belly.
Nice hands without calluses.
Bad teeth.
Sharp hearing.
Myopic.
Little beard and moustache.
Less hair, all body-parts softly hairy.
Long thin legs, long thin arms (nice om a cross!).
Warm and soft voice.
Length penis: 16cm.

Back
Top Bottom