Gentlemen (*ahem*) describe yourselves

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another distinguished middle aged gentleman. Noose, I believe you are one who has expressed an interest in the cross for yourself, is that right? We could test that olive skin out, hour after hour naked under the sun, stretched and struggling, how does it sound Noose? Then we will see how the rest of you measures up. :)

I'm always looking for subjects for manips, private or public.

Honesty is good. Anyway, never mind the hands, what shape are your wrists in?
You mean the wrists as symbol of masculine strengthen?
They are to thin for heavy work, also on the cross they would give the most pain.

5' 9"
210lb
Waist-length hair
Short, trimmed goatee

While sharing what we like most about each other sexually one night after becoming newlyweds, my wife told me, "The average man has to swim to the uterus. You're the first I've known who can make direct deposits."

If, perish the thought, she dies before I do someday, I'm putting her comment on my Tinder profile.

5' 9"
210lb
Waist-length hair
Short, trimmed goatee

While sharing what we like most about each other sexually one night after becoming newlyweds, my wife told me, "The average man has to swim to the uterus. You're the first I've known who can make direct deposits."

If, perish the thought, she dies before I do someday, I'm putting her comment on my Tinder profile.
What a great line! Very clever lady.

Just stumbled upon this thread. This must be where all mysteries are solved. Only fair, I suppose, since the lady's version was extremely interesting. So it goes like...

Born in 1955 (do the math if you're curious)
6'1" 185 lbs.
Blue eyes and graying hair. (I keep it cut short... all over)
Slim build. I bike a ton or eliptical in the winter.
Yes, there is a woman in my life.

Oh, the equipment...circumcised and if I believe Wikipedia, it's average size. I can't match Nyghtfall3D's line, but the misses thinks it's pretty good!

Might as well give this a go.

Early 20s (in my third semester in college). But people keep telling me that I look like I'm still in high school
5'7", 140 lbs
Definitely not ugly by any means
Brown eyes and black, curly hair
I have somewhat of a broad, but skinny build
Shaved off my beard yesterday, RIP. I've been told that with my beard, I look a little bit like Robert Downey Jr
Feminine sounding voice, but I'm trying to not let it bother me
I shave my body hair on a regular basis
I'm taking my time to work on myself before I find a lady to share my freaky side with
As for uhhhh, equipment, circumcized. It's no big deal to me tbh

Born in the 1950s.
1M81 '
Thin, well built. Salt and pepper hair. Mustache with small beard.
People say I am 10 years younger than my age. Not a wrinkle.
Long practice of martial arts in my youth.
Passion for motorcycle trips.
I shave my sex and I am circumcised (against my will).
I like the alternatives; sometimes a whipped and martyred slave, sometimes an executioner, depending on the circumstances.
I live alone but I have a lady in my life, but she is not adept.

Born sometime in the late 70s (It's good to know that I can still claim to be "young" here :p).

I'm just 163cm or so and quite thin, but it hasn't bothered me that much. I looked like a girl (I mean really) when I was young but not any longer (meaning girls don’t follow me into men’s room on a subway station anymore). I still grow my hair long though. I’m East Asian, so I have dark hair and eye color, but have light skin tone.

I'm a bit shy and I don't have much confidence in my looks, so I almost always wear a cap.

I always wanted to be a musician, but failed to become one because I utterly lack the talent.
Ironically, I think I have some talent in technical stuffs, which has earned me my job. But I it's not something for which I'd like to devote my life.

To speak honestly, my life feels quite gloomy at the moment and I have more fears than hopes for the prospect. But I try not to be too depressed about it, and finding this community has helped me quite much to stay cheerful.

Last edited:
Born sometime in the late 70s (It's good to know that I can still claim to be "young" here :p).

I'm just 163cm or so and quite thin, but it hasn't bothered me that much. I looked like a girl when I was young but not any longer. I still grow my hair long though.
I'm a bit shy and I don't have much confidence in my looks, so I almost always wear a cap.

I always wanted to be a musician, but failed to become one because I utterly lack the talent.
Ironically, I think I have some talent in technical stuffs, which has earned me my job. But I it's not something for which I'd like to devote my life.

To speak honestly, my life feels quite gloomy at the moment and I have more fears than hopes for the prospect. But I try not to be too depressed about it, and finding this community has helped me quite much to stay cheerful.

Hang in there, FM. I think you're one of the deeper thinkers here, and I for one appreciate that.

Let's see...

Late 40's, close cropped sandy hair, (as I'm going rather thin), salt and pepper beard, and glasses.

5' 8", and in the words of a song from a favourite band... 'Losing the war in the waist line spread'

However, well developed legs and I've been assured a good looking behind. I bike about 100 miles a week which not only gives the leg definition, but also means I have a ridiculous set of tan lines.

You talk just like my husband, his Mum brought him up to respect women and believe me he does.
but after the first few months of wild sex things start to get into a rut and that is something i never
want to happen. over the years i have brought him round to doing things to me that he would never
have dreamed of when we were first married. i have a very high sex drive and a mind to go with it
and the last thing i would want is in bed in the dark and hurry up ,that`s a sure fire route to him
straying and divorce. i never intended to demean younger men but it`s the older ones with all the
kinky ideas because you learn as you go along. now my man knows that certain women want certain
things and banging me up again`st the wall and giving me a quicky does`n demean me because that
is how i like it now and then he slaps me around now and then in rough sex play but not hard enough
to hurt me , i know for sure he would never beat me up, and what he does to me when he has me
spreadeagled on the bed well , think about it. i could never ever say he is degrading me because
everything he does to me in sex play i have taught him, and nowadays i`m getting the reward well i was
until this bloody virus came along. You sound like a happily married man and no way was i trying to put
your age group down you would be fine with me but not the beard thank you very much
He must whip.you to.blood...hanging with chains outside from a tree at night...just like i am tortured

Self descriptions are hard.

Late 30s for another year, though it seems somewhat younger looking, as my age regularly perplexes people who ask.
1,86 cm and below 80 kg. I am somewhat lucky, that so far I stay slim(ish),no matte what I eat. Dark, medium length and slightly wavy hair, stubbled face. Blue eyes. I’d argue reasonably good looking, but personal preferences might say otherwise.
Uncircumcised and average to slightly bigger sized. And aware that men tend to overestimate two things: their size and their driving skill. Shaved except for arms and legs.
My avatar is actually me.

Okay let's try to describe myself. I am 56 so twice the age I expected to reach, but the war I was proposed to be killed was stolen by Gorbatschev. I am to heavy and have diabetes-2, that is why I am circumsized, which I like to show everyone. My eyes are blue and I have blond hair, which my enemies describe as white. My body has little body hair and I remove the pubic ones by shaving. I often go swimming nude and mostly at places which are not dedicated for it, for example I swamm for years in the middle of the city I worked, just at times the other people did not yet went to work, these lazy bastards. I studied for years the harder parts of science, which brings me to opposition with my government, so I will not be crucified but beheaded as predicted in the bible, which leads to the conclusion that I consider myself as christ with a close to tendency to fundamentals. I am as you saw in my post very interested in aspects of anal sex, also in the connection with crucifixion. But the wrong understanding of that kind of sex had huge negative consequences (non-existent gay rights is the smallest problem) which I also explore in some stories I try to write. I consider myself as heterosexual an very manly, and as such I have no fear to be penetrated which is something unusual. hello.jpg

May as well ruin my own image.

-Early-mid 30s (as of posting), same age JC was crucified (trying to avoid this fate :p )
-185cm (about 6.1)
-104kgs (229 lbs)
-Dirty blond hair, usually worn in a tight crew cut but over 2020 I decided to grow it out, and now it's past my shoulders. Usually wear it in a ponytail, but i comes down for events. (desperately trying to reclaim 90s looks)
-Fully hairless body, mostly natural though I shave/wax my genitals and shave my pits.
-Thicc, well formed ass that has gotten complements from both genders
-Unfortunate only 4.8 inch (12.2cm) dick, which I don't have a problem with because it's meant I get the green light on anal far more often than my better endowed/better look peers. Uncut as god intended.
-strong arms and shoulders from playing drums (and swinging canes)

uhhhhh, financially stable despite bouts of covid unemployment ladies

Back
Top Bottom