Gestas Erection

Go to CruxDreams.com
A similar embarrassment occurred during a World Naked Byke Ride demo in Canterbury

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/canterbury/news/bare-bike-riders-in-canterbury-37762/

(this is the original report, it's gone viral and been embellished all over the internet!)
I like to read the comment section after reading the article, sometimes they are better than the article. This article had a great comment. Someone wrote: why did the police make him put his jeans on, he was just standing up for what he believed in.
:duke:

Oh I can imagine going to see a man crucified. ............ would he get hard? Would he stay that way? How humiliating! How exciting :devil:

The point of crucifying males naked, adds to the humiliation. Their genitals, their self perceived source and drive of power, are clearly exposed. Everybody can see they have become useless now, symbolising the falling down of the condemned himself. And when it incidently should get hard, just 'in the air', this uselessness becomes even more emphasized. :D

But oh-oh, there comes Dorothy Brown! :)

He would if it was me watching ,i would do a slow strip
and an erotic dance then watch it slowly rise before
taking it in my mouth. WELL. a girl has to give
comfort to a man in agony has`nt she
Giving comfort? And meanwhile adding to the agony : a subtle way to make the condemned feel for one last time what he is going to miss!:devil:

The point of crucifying males naked, adds to the humiliation. Their genitals, their self perceived source and drive of power, are clearly exposed. Everybody can see they have become useless now, symbolising the falling down of the condemned himself. And when it incidently should get hard, just 'in the air', this uselessness becomes even more emphasized. :D

But oh-oh, there comes Dorothy Brown! :)

Giving comfort? And meanwhile adding to the agony : a subtle way to make the condemned feel for one last time what he is going to miss!:devil:

Knowing my luck at this group i would
be crucified beside him for taking pity
on him . but looking on the bright side
i could get licked out , something i have
never been lucky enough to experience.
Dream On Dorothy

Oh I can imagine going to see a man crucified. ............ would he get hard? Would he stay that way? How humiliating! How exciting :devil:
Yes, how humiliating and exciting it would be, to be crucified nude in front of beautiful women. Every inch of your nude body on display in front of them. Would they play with your cock and balls, or would they add to your misery, by torturing your exposed privates? Interesting questions indeed:very_hot:

Yes, how humiliating and exciting it would be, to be crucified nude in front of beautiful women. Every inch of your nude body on display in front of them. Would they play with your cock and balls, or would they add to your misery, by torturing your exposed privates? Interesting questions indeed:very_hot:

No problem there love, i would stroke his cock, suck his balls ,rub my boobs against his body
everything i could to help relieve the pain. look up at him and say shoot your load whenever
you want to, then pop his cock into my mouth and suck. and when he finally died i would
cry my eyes out

What would you prefer, Hondoboot?
Do you have this fantasy?

Wonderful thoughts. this guy in a major passion crucifixion drama would indeedy ask for his little blue loincloth to be ripped away as he is hoisted. then you ladys can get to work on his naked writhing form eh.

Attachments

• 2012-04-06_200.jpg
    2012-04-06_200.jpg
    984.5 KB · Views: 538
No problem there love, i would stroke his cock, suck his balls ,rub my boobs against his body
everything i could to help relieve the pain. look up at him and say shoot your load whenever
you want to, then pop his cock into my mouth and suck. and when he finally died i would
cry my eyes out
You are indeed very kind Dorothy:devil:

Back
Top Bottom