Girls From Anime Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Crucifixion does have a history in Japan. The concept seems to have been introduced by Christian missionaries in the XVI century. The Japanese adopted it as a means of displaying the condemned before executing them, usually by running them through with spears. Ironically, the method was used to execute Christians after the religion was banned during the Edo period.
japancrux.jpg
Crux has turned up in anime and manga, sometimes as a part of an execution but usually as a symbolic means of restraint.
fuu.jpganicrux5.jpganicrux14.jpganicrux28.jpganicrux50.jpganicrux52.jpganicrux55.png
No, they usually aren't nude. But, this is mainstream entertainment after all....and some of it is aimed at kids.

Ironically, the method was used to execute Christians after the religion was banned during the Edo period.
That's what you get for giving people new ideas :)

Wasn't the inventor of the brazen bull executed by his own creation too?

Shimoneta Anime Story Part 2 :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:

shimoneta3.jpg
And with Ayame it was getting worse, she even stopped talking and doing embarrassing things by hiding from others and dressing up as a superhero. She did strange and embarrassing things in public without hiding

shimoneta20.gif
speak and show embarrassing things to other students in public

shimoneta13.gif
showing strange and embarrassing things

shimoneta15.gif
Again

shimoneta14.gif
Again

shimoneta7.gif
And again

shimoneta22.jpg
Then Ayame just started walking around the university in her underwear

shimoneta11.jpg
Then Ayame began teaching bad and embarrassing things to even the smallest and youngest kittys

shimoneta2.jpg
And Ayame was expelled from the university

To be continued meow mew :oops::oops::oops::oops::cat:

Shimoneta Anime Story Part 2 :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:

View attachment 767578
And with Ayame it was getting worse, she even stopped talking and doing embarrassing things by hiding from others and dressing up as a superhero. She did strange and embarrassing things in public without hiding

View attachment 767599
speak and show embarrassing things to other students in public

View attachment 767603
showing strange and embarrassing things

View attachment 767611
Again

View attachment 767616
Again

View attachment 767617
And again

View attachment 767638
Then Ayame just started walking around the university in her underwear

View attachment 767624
Then Ayame began teaching bad and embarrassing things to even the smallest and youngest kittys

View attachment 767639
And Ayame was expelled from the university

Ayame is behaving very strangely!

Ayame is behaving very strangely!
Not within the concept of the series.
From AnimeNewsNetwork.com:
Plot Summary: It's 16 years after the "Law for Public Order and Morals in Healthy Child-Raising" banned coarse language in the country. Tanukichi Okuma enrolls in the country's leading elite public morals school and is soon invited into the Anti-Societal Organization (SOX) by its founder, Ayame Kajō. As a member blackmailed into joining by Ayame, Tanukichi ends up taking part in obscene acts of terrorism against the talented student council president and his crush Anna.

I haven't seen it but, from what I have heard, it alternates between sex comedy, political satire and silliness.

I do wish they'd keep politics out of entertainment :(

Politics is always in entertainment, you just need to pay more attention to spot what those politics are in a given piece of work sometimes.
I have a HUGE distaste of any kind of politics in entertainment. Entertainment should be escapist, but these days it all feels like propaganda and any time I see it, I'll boycott that particular product. It never used to be like this. This has all happened in the last 5 years or so and it's ruining absolutely everything and it needs to stop - which it will, once the companies behind this stuff start to see their bottom lines being eroded away.

If I want to be lectured, I'll go to school. If I want to be preached at, I'll go to church, and anyone who violates my rules on this will get boycotted on a permanent basis. There are no second chances with this stuff - too much of pop culture has already been destroyed by this crap :(

I have a HUGE distaste of any kind of politics in entertainment. Entertainment should be escapist, but these days it all feels like propaganda and any time I see it, I'll boycott that particular product. It never used to be like this. This has all happened in the last 5 years or so and it's ruining absolutely everything and it needs to stop - which it will, once the companies behind this stuff start to see their bottom lines being eroded away.

If I want to be lectured, I'll go to school. If I want to be preached at, I'll go to church, and anyone who violates my rules on this will get boycotted on a permanent basis. There are no second chances with this stuff - too much of pop culture has already been destroyed by this crap :(

Gulliver's Travels written 1726 is political satire whose third book inspired some of the elements in Hayao Miyazaki's wonderful Castle in the Sky which was probably my introduction to anime as a young rodent. I loved the Goliath which was probably actually meant to be one of the villains but hey. It took me years to understand Miyazaki;s themes but again they are there and give his work its extraordinary power whether or not you entirely agree with his interpretation of some of them.

But hey I am happy to go to school, especially one as bonkers as Shimoneta so let Rias get on with her story :cat:

Shimoneta Anime Story Part 3 :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:

anna10.jpg
Anna Nishikinomiya was the president of the university council. She always behaved decently, she was serious and a person with impeccable manners and appearance

anna11.png
However, when Anna saw some bad or no prick or embarrassing things, she was no longer so forgiving of their perpetrators. For a good and decent lady, the president of the student council befits.

anna4.jpg
And Anna punished those who did such bad and indecent and embarrassing things

anna38.gif
And Anna liked to punish naughty cats who did dirty, embarrassing things

anna36.gif
However, when Anna was alone or nobody saw her, she began to do various weird things to sing alone

anna35.jpg
Wash her paws

anna26.jpg
Cooking carrots

anna33.gif
Anna was starting to do stranger things, especially at night

anna23.gif
And more stranger

anna32.jpg
Even her mother was a little worried about it

To be continued meow mew :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:

Shimoneta Anime Story Part 4 :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:

anna49.gif
Anna returned to her duties as the president of the student council and again began to punish naughty kittys who did bad and nasty and embarrassing things

anna41.gif
Anna did not spare even the youngest kittys

anna45.gif
Anna was again a decent and decent lady president of the student council, setting a good example for other kittys, and she didn't even spare bad carrots in punishment

anna50.gif
Anna from an early age liked to punish bad kittys who did bad indecent and embarrassing things

anna46.gif
However, as soon as the night came, Anna began to behave quite strangely, starting with singing while bathing

anna43.gif
Then Anna would start acting strangely and singing even when others were in her room

anna42.gif
Anna began to behave more and more strangely even in public places at the university, which other students and teachers also observed

anna47.gif
Even in PE lessons

anna19.gif
In bathrooms

anna40.gif
On school trips

And it seemed to be even worse and worse meow

To be continued meow :oops::oops::oops::oops::cat:

Shimoneta Anime Story Part 4 :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:

View attachment 768547
Anna returned to her duties as the president of the student council and again began to punish naughty kittys who did bad and nasty and embarrassing things

View attachment 768546
Anna did not spare even the youngest kittys

View attachment 768548
Anna was again a decent and decent lady president of the student council, setting a good example for other kittys, and she didn't even spare bad carrots in punishment

View attachment 768549
Anna from an early age liked to punish bad kittys who did bad indecent and embarrassing things

View attachment 768550
However, as soon as the night came, Anna began to behave quite strangely, starting with singing while bathing

View attachment 768552
Then Anna would start acting strangely and singing even when others were in her room

View attachment 768553
Anna began to behave more and more strangely even in public places at the university, which other students and teachers also observed

View attachment 768554
Even in PE lessons

View attachment 768555
In bathrooms

View attachment 768556
On school trips

And it seemed to be even worse and worse meow

Punishing bad carrots. Singing!

Shimoneta Anime Story Part 5 :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:

anna20.jpg
On the day of the president of the student council Anna tried to behave normally all students and teachers already thought that Anna was all right, however, president Anna still began to behave strangely

anna3.gif
Sometimes she acted strangely during the day

anna35.jpg
President Anna was washing her paws and claws

anna34.png
Sometimes she said weird and embarrassing things in public places like at university

anna9.jpg
And more strange

anna25.jpg
But as night came, President Anna became more and more strange and began not only to say weird and embarrassing things but also to sing them: La...

anna31.png
...La....

anna44.gif
...La

anna48.gif
And after some time already a small number of kittys wanted to listen to her singing and artistic performances, so she sometimes had to lure some viewers and make them listen to her performance to the end. Some musicians and sometimes viewers didn't like the fact that sometimes Anna could spit into the microphone. Of course by accident. After some time, President Anna found another new hobby...

anna18.gif
Secret ciiiiiiiiiiii

Shimoneta Anime Story Part 6 :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:

anna51.jpg
And Anna's new secret hobby was cooking

anna26.jpg
After some time, Anna got bored of cooking and punishing bad carrots

anna45.gif
Very bored. Anna wanted to cook something new

anna58.png
Other friends gave her ideas and recipes for cooking

anna56.png
She heard other recipes for dishes from other friends

anna57.jpg
After some time Anna decided that she would bake cookies and nothing would stop her. Cookies with a special secret ingredient.

anna52.jpg
And Anna baked cookies and then offered them to most students and teachers at the university

anna54.jpg
And most students ate cookies that Anna baked

anna5.jpg
Anna was very happy with her baking and was glad that everyone ate her cookies, but she did not understand why all the other students and teachers are angry at her

anna30.jpg
Maybe that's why everyone was angry at Anna because they learned about the special ingredient Anna added to her cookies?

Shimoneta Anime Story Part 6 :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:

View attachment 769336
And Anna's new secret hobby was cooking

View attachment 769347
After some time, Anna got bored of cooking and punishing bad carrots

View attachment 769346
Very bored. Anna wanted to cook something new

View attachment 769355
Other friends gave her ideas and recipes for cooking

View attachment 769356
She heard other recipes for dishes from other friends

View attachment 769357
After some time Anna decided that she would bake cookies and nothing would stop her. Cookies with a special secret ingredient.

View attachment 769358
And Anna baked cookies and then offered them to most students and teachers at the university

View attachment 769359
And most students ate cookies that Anna baked

View attachment 769361
Anna was very happy with her baking and was glad that everyone ate her cookies, but she did not understand why all the other students and teachers are angry at her

View attachment 769360
Maybe that's why everyone was angry at Anna because they learned about the special ingredient Anna added to her cookies?

I believe there have been many parties I attended where I ate cookies with 'special ingredients'. Strangely, I don't remember much about them except for an inexplicable need for food a short while later. (And the bad carrots had it coming!)

Shimoneta Anime Story Part 7 :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:

anna53.jpg
Everyone thought that everything had already calmed down with Anna. But most students were still very angry with her. After a short time, Anna began again to offer her products and pastries to her brand with a special secret ingredient.

anna62.gif
And all the students were very angry at Anna so they made a meeting and decided to punish her

anna63.gif
Later they wanted to catch the bad Anna to punish her but she was too fast

anna67.gif
When Anna got tired of running away from other students she decided to fight with them and fight bravely

anna59.png
Very brave

anna39.gif
But Anna was already tired and had no strength to fight with them, and the cats had a great numerical advantage

memes42.jpg
Huge numerical superiority

anna14.jpg
So the kittens caught Anna and started doing strange thing to her

anna65.gif
Later Anna was arrested and sent to a special school for naughty kittens of criminals on a special island

anna68.gif
But Anna was happy hitting the island for naughty kittys because she met former friends from the university who were delegated there for similar offenses, so Anna was happy and could sometimes fly away really fly away and all the kittys hope that Anna is not planning to escape from a special school for criminals' kittys in the future.

To be not continued meow mew :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:

Back
Top Bottom