Girls With Swords!, For Erin

Go to CruxDreams.com

willowfall

Tribune
I think it's a trait of CF women that they think more about how they could be exposed, humiliated, and killed as part of the overall plan of action, rather than just planning to win, to the point where they would likely be disappointed if their skirts were not cut away before they died. ;)
Actually, I'm going to fight like the devil because the guy who conquers me is going to have to earn it. I'm only going to submit to a truly dominant male.

But once I do, he can do what he likes to me (and I expect rape, torment, humiliation and execution to be part of his victory lap).

kisses

willowfall

Gibbs505

SERVORUM DOMITOR
Actually, I'm going to fight like the devil because the guy who conquers me is going to have to earn it. I'm only going to submit to a truly dominant male.

But once I do, he can do what he likes to me (and I expect rape, torment, humiliation and execution to be part of his victory lap).

kisses

willowfall
Thats my girl!

Attachments

Migoz2

Senator
View attachment 867912
A good choice of wardrobe for the occasion.
It may serve to conceal my weapon.
Should I fail, it is a good dress to die in.
Helping to preserve my modesty as I fall, at least for so long as your blade cuts it away to reveal me writhing in my last moment.

View attachment 867913
I shall keep my promise to the winter gods...
Those are gorgeous images, made all the better by your accompanying words.

malins

Stumbling Seeker
I think it's a trait of CF women that they think more about how they could be exposed, humiliated, and killed as part of the overall plan of action, rather than just planning to win ... ;)
Hmm well, a lot of men just go after whatever they do without ever thinking of their limitations; this overconfidence in some few cases of those who have the competence to match it will make them those who are called 'Great' by historians of later generations
... but a lot of them fail spectacularly!
(One thing to do is get them to underestimate me which is one of my primary weapons ;))

Planning for a tragic but captivating defeat/sacrifice scene that will ummm, inspire imaginations across space and time, has its purpose -- whatever her cause in real life, which may have been just as wicked as her opponents', a woman who goes this way will be idealized and made a martyr/heroine ...

to the point where they would likely be disappointed if their skirts were not cut away before they died
It would be a bit of a disappointment if they had no interest at all in ravishing me after the conquest, it would mean all my 'weapons' were useless, not just the ones for fighting ;)

And still I do agree with Willowfall, the one who makes the conquest should have something to enjoy!

Gibbs505

SERVORUM DOMITOR
Folder 4

How I see Erin!

Attachments

Noose

Spectator
I'm all in with this chick. You guys can keep your swords, give me a pole arm (or even a simple staff) any day of the week and I'll be collecting cocks and sacks to nail on my trophy wall.

kisses

willowfall

Willow values males too much to do any of us harm...Her life is one of a female sacrificial offering upon the altar of our depraved masculine lust and obscene savage nature.

Gibbs505

SERVORUM DOMITOR
Swords 7 and bows!

Attachments

Gibbs505

SERVORUM DOMITOR
Top Bottom