Girls With Swords!, For Erin

Go to CruxDreams.com

Jollyrei

Angelus Mortis
Staff member
Some Amazons,

the first maybe going into some ritual challenge so we'll accept them being naked ;)
View attachment 872829 View attachment 872831

Red Sonja suffers wardrobe failure?
View attachment 872830
Technical question: Would Amazon warriors be disadvantaged by having larger breasts? Having known a number of women who do things like running and other fitness activities, they note the advantages of a good sport bra or halter to keep things "stable". Quite apart from that, having body parts that move independently and randomly and stick out a bit, might not be good if there are swords involved (or such is my speculation, as a "not woman").

ShadowWolf

Tribune
Technical question: Would Amazon warriors be disadvantaged by having larger breasts? Having known a number of women who do things like running and other fitness activities, they note the advantages of a good sport bra or halter to keep things "stable". Quite apart from that, having body parts that move independently and randomly and stick out a bit, might not be good if there are swords involved (or such is my speculation, as a "not woman").
If you think about it an Amazon warrior would have a fit and firm body from all the training they do. There would be less sagging of their muscles. Their breasts are an important piece of muscle they use while in combat. They may move a little but not as much as I would expect. Having to grasp fit and firm muscle during a battle I would think be harder because they are faster due to it. It could make for a better game to play :)

Gibbs505

SERVORUM DOMITOR
Swords 9-1

Attachments

Top Bottom