Glorious Gags

Go to CruxDreams.com
Awesome thread. Inspires a story. I'll call it "The Hairy Gag."

Two hot women, a blonde in her forties and a brunette in her thirties, were on trial for insider trading. Despite their lawyer's advice, that kept shouting out. The judge warned them.

"One more outburst, and I'll have the both of you gagged for the night. I don't think you'll like it!"

The blonde and the brunette did not listen to the judge, who sentenced them to a night being gagged. They were hauled off to the county jail.

The blonde and brunette were stunned into silence when they were ordered to disrobed. They shrieked as gloved fingers probed their anuses and vaginas. Then, they were shocked when, naked, they were marched to another cell.

This cell had a bed from whose legs were attached four handcuffs.

Before the blonde and the brunette had a chance to take this in, the guards manhandled the blonde until she was cuffed spreadeagled facing up on the bed.

Then, the guards manhandled the brunette until she was cuffed spreadeagled face down on top of the blonde.

Each woman's nose brushed up against the other woman's pubic hair.

Each woman's mouth was full of the other woman's pussy.

Both the blonde and the brunette struggled to shout in protest, but only succeeded in arousing the other woman and then causing her to orgasm...again and again and again and again.

The next morning the women were given back their clothes and taken back to court. The judge had ordered that they not wipe each other's pussy juice off their faces.

Awesome thread. Inspires a story. I'll call it "The Hairy Gag."

Two hot women, a blonde in her forties and a brunette in her thirties, were on trial for insider trading. Despite their lawyer's advice, that kept shouting out. The judge warned them.

"One more outburst, and I'll have the both of you gagged for the night. I don't think you'll like it!"

The blonde and the brunette did not listen to the judge, who sentenced them to a night being gagged. They were hauled off to the county jail.

The blonde and brunette were stunned into silence when they were ordered to disrobed. They shrieked as gloved fingers probed their anuses and vaginas. Then, they were shocked when, naked, they were marched to another cell.

This cell had a bed from whose legs were attached four handcuffs.

Before the blonde and the brunette had a chance to take this in, the guards manhandled the blonde until she was cuffed spreadeagled facing up on the bed.

Then, the guards manhandled the brunette until she was cuffed spreadeagled face down on top of the blonde.

Each woman's nose brushed up against the other woman's pubic hair.

Each woman's mouth was full of the other woman's pussy.

Both the blonde and the brunette struggled to shout in protest, but only succeeded in arousing the other woman and then causing her to orgasm...again and again and again and again.

The next morning the women were given back their clothes and taken back to court. The judge had ordered that they not wipe each other's pussy juice off their faces.

lovely story, thank you for all the comments!!! :)

Reactions: KvK
611.jpg

delicious, thanks Phlebas! love 3. all slaves should present themselves with very tight ballgags and crotchropes

You're welcome. Good to see you're still around :)

Does Bakerboy's last one count as a gag? It doesn't stop things going in or out of the mouth. I think there's something missing . . . .
bondage-blowjob.jpg

More standard ags
65505ED.jpg 0430.jpg

Back
Top Bottom