Glorious Gags

Go to CruxDreams.com
Personally I love being gagged, its the feeling of helplessness and submission, and not being allowed to communicate except with my eyes. Maybe a ball gag, which gives me that ‘surprised slut’ Look.

Or maybe using my last vestige of modesty, my panties. Slightly soiled after being fingered by half a dozen men then taken off and crammed into my mouth,

A few recycled from elsewhere

gagTied 34.jpggagAssorted 114 (85).jpggag20.jpggag000972.jpggag1470428951100.jpggagtumblr_npdtbtUISr1upzghyo4_1280.jpgJordan02.jpg

So, like I was telling, gag doesn't be systhematical, for me ...

In fact, it depends of the circumstances ...

For a whipping, my lover doesn't wish that I couldn't scream and speak to show my deep sensations : she's ravishing when I tell her :"Yes, Judith ! I want to suffer more for you ! "...
That is very exciting for me .... and for her too !

For a torture'sceance, it could be different : in Winter, in front of the chimney, we can have a breasts' torture sceance, and sometimes, I like to have not the possibility to well express myself ; generally, I wear this kind of gag which is a symbol of my total submission , which shames me and reduces me to a kind of dool with who my lover can play ....

View attachment 238496 ;)
Love panel gags!!

Some gag concepts for an upcoming illustrated novel named C.A.R.G.O.

Even though Megan was enslaved, a real Master/Owner like Arne should always be so generous and serve his toygirl a solid coffee...
"Do you want cream with your coffee? - Moan for a yes!"

Some base concepts and leftovers, meanwhile I have completely reworked the scenes/racks in Blender.
(Yes Meg, don't look so sceptical :p)

Attachments

• Meg-Coffee-Break Final.jpg
    Meg-Coffee-Break Final.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 146
  • Megan - Armed And Ready - Preview - RC 1.jpg
    Megan - Armed And Ready - Preview - RC 1.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 141
  • Still rigging that scene. W.I.P 0.9.jpg
    Still rigging that scene. W.I.P 0.9.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 140
  • Toilet Duties W.I.P.JPG
    Toilet Duties W.I.P.JPG
    775.3 KB · Views: 139
  • Megan - Guess What Next.jpg
    Megan - Guess What Next.jpg
    827.6 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
1612799389754.png

Tyler´s Cabin from Insex (2001). I love this video and specially the first scene where Angie, Tyler and Shonta are made to walk naked, bound and gagged by a station wagon through a lonely forest.
1612799505899.png1612799552709.png1612799534933.png

They are tied by the neck to a long pole and gagged with rustic jaws made with rough and thick wooden blocks stuck in the mouth.

I imagine a whole story behind these images......

The three girls have run away from their homes without telling anyone where they were going. They went camping in a lonely place in the forest next to a heavenly lake. While bathing naked in the lake they were captured by some old rednecks who tied and gagged them. For this they used the first thing they found: some pieces of wood that they shaped with their hunting knives. After collecting all their things and leaving no trace, they took them to their cabin to use them as sexual toys for weeks or months. The cabin was an hour away walking, in a lonely place in the woods....in the middle of nowhere,... where no one ever went.

1612799456751.png1612799479722.png1612799648035.png

Although they know where are taking them and for what, the girls have no choice but to walk following the car through the forest. The gags prevent them from screaming and only unintelligible moans escape from their mouths.
1612799740935.png

Once in the cabin they are chained to the ground in a chiller. They put handcuffs on their hands and feet and tie them hogtied. They also change the first jaws for ballgags. The disgusting rednecks clearly have a wide assortment of bondage toys and torture devices. Those three are not the first reckless girls to be abducted.
Three naked and completely defenseless girls tremble with cold and fear wondering which of them will be the first chosen by those torturers to go to the "playroom".1612799946842.png
The first to be chosen is Tyler, who have to endure several hours of rape and torture. The first thing they do is change the ballgag for a dentist splint to deeptroath four dirty cocks one after another.......

Back
Top Bottom