Gnashing Of Teeth.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Katrina gnashing the dentition during an Orchid crux shoot.

Katrina orchidstudios.jpg

Her performance became increasingly convincing the longer it went on...

Bob, I recall of a series of forest crux series featuring lovely young women looking mightily bored. But I seem to have missed Miss Katrina.

Katrina gnashing the dentition during an Orchid crux shoot.

View attachment 536465

Her performance became increasingly convincing the longer it went on...
She is lovely and I would love the be paid to "live" and even be directed in a scene like that!
When you enjoy what you do ... it's not a job .............. ;)

Bob, I recall of a series of forest crux series featuring lovely young women looking mightily bored. But I seem to have missed Miss Katrina.
She is lovely and I would love the be paid to "live" and even be directed in a scene like that!
When you enjoy what you do ... it's not a job .............. ;)
Dottie recently posted most of this Katrina shoot in her thread, Katrina`s Agony

Being a crux star can be hard work, but somebody's got to do it...

orchids020.jpg Katrina katrina.jpg bbk-4 Katrina.jpg

And we love them for it.

Crucifixion has times that this can happen...

And sometimes not. Thankfully for this thread. And for everybody into this kink.

Once more, thanks to Makar and the astonishing Jane.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    309.7 KB · Views: 357
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    320.8 KB · Views: 401
And sometimes not. Thankfully for this thread. And for everybody into this kink.

I meant for the crucified. After the initial shock wears off she becomes aware this isn't going to be over any time soon, the scenery isn't doing to change, and even her pain can become boring...

I meant for the crucified. After the initial shock wears off she becomes aware this isn't going to be over any time soon, the scenery isn't doing to change, and even her pain can become boring...

I dunno, Mr. Tree. My guess is that at your typical crucifixion there'd be a bunch of guys who'd be happy to keep a lady company.

Noble Vulcher and Jastrow seem to think so.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    359.8 KB · Views: 553
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    507.4 KB · Views: 673
Looking through The Serpent's Eye renders, here's a scene where the crucified Sabina shows her teeth as she strains, almost exhausted, to avoid having the horn of the cornu penetrate her:

Sabina Crucified Scene 17-11_0001.jpg

In this view you can see why she looks that way: She only had enough strength left in her legs to let her push her hips forward enough to avoid it. The horn slides along the crack of her ass as she slips lower helplessly.

Sabina Crucified Scene 17-13_0001.jpg

I agree to some extent - the pain will grow worse as she aggravates the wounds with her struggles, and even if she becomes resigned to the increasing agony in her wrists when she is hanging by them, the breathing difficulty is going to induce an involuntary panic. Her breathing is restricted - not cut off - and it feels like she's not getting enough air. Our brains have a mechanism to react to that urgently, to try to force us to correct the problem at any cost. It's like waterboarding. So she's always going to struggle to breathe, until her body is totally exhausted.

This is going to be a continuous cycle with very little variation, hanging until panic and agony drive her to rise, standing on the nails in her feet for a couple of minutes until that gets too painful to bear and her legs won't take it, lowering again. The only variation is maybe trying to rest on the cornu or sedile for a bit, but that gets more painful over time, too. So while it is torture, it becomes monotonous over time. Her mind gets lulled into this cycle, so maybe bored, in a sense.

And the scenery, in the beginning maybe there's a crowd and a lot of jeering, but even watching a sweaty naked girl struggling on a cross eventually gets boring. Most of the crowd leaves or are replaced by passers-by who watch for a bit and move on. The only constant is the guards, who occasionally give her water and are close by for hours at a time until they are replaced by others.

There's possibly an occasional break when someone like those guys in the pics Apostate posted tries to have a little fun with her, but that's not going to last more than a few minutes. No one, other than maybe the executioner, is going to give a damn on the second or third day.

This is surreal to her initially, because in her normal world if a person is injured, people try to help. But here no one lifts a finger to help her. And this becomes the new normal. She might beg for someone to help her or even to kill her during the first few hours, but eventually she withdraws into herself and only reacts to the pain and need to breathe.

So bored, resigned, uncommunicative, acting on an animal level only to basic needs.

Makar did not habitually give obscene titles to his pictures, but this one is called, 'Fuck off!'
Maybe Jane really provided the title (which appears plausible) although I do not know how the expression translates in Russian.

Jane200pc_fuck_off_by_makar013.jpg

Anyway, it is an interesting comment to make to the person you are depending on to untie you...

Makar did not habitually give obscene titles to his pictures, but this one is called, 'Fuck off!'
Maybe Jane really provided the title (which appears plausible) although I do not know how the expression translates in Russian.

View attachment 536684

Anyway, it is an interesting comment to make to the person you are depending on to untie you...
Barb would do it!!!

View attachment 536684

According to this guy

it's "Otvali!" Which doesn't use their word for fuck. Hey, obscenity is a fluid thing.

the breathing difficulty is going to induce an involuntary panic. .... So she's always going to struggle to breathe, until her body is totally exhausted. . . . . .

This is surreal to her initially, because in her normal world if a person is injured, people try to help. But here no one lifts a finger to help her. And this becomes the new normal. She might beg for someone to help her or even to kill her during the first few hours, but eventually she withdraws into herself and only reacts to the pain and need to breathe.

So bored, resigned, uncommunicative, acting on an animal level only to basic needs.

This really captures the horror and contradictions of the experience so well, Jedakk. The struggle for breath, the struggle against pain, each against the other. The body injured and displayed, life seeping away, with no chance of rescue. No chance of respite. Just the constant, tedious, unchanging agony and never ending indignity of it. Reduced eventually to the most basic needs, barely human, this woman comes to know in her bones the ultimate horror of the cross.

This really captures the horror and contradictions of the experience so well, Jedakk. The struggle for breath, the struggle against pain, each against the other. The body injured and displayed, life seeping away, with no chance of rescue. No chance of respite. Just the constant, tedious, unchanging agony and never ending indignity of it. Reduced eventually to the most basic needs, barely human, this woman comes to know in her bones the ultimate horror of the cross.
Yes, a impressive description.

Mailnan briefly appeared on Foundation 12 years ago with compelling, convincing images of what a 21st century judicial crucifixion would look like.

"Eighth Amendment? What Eighth Amendment?"
All too briefly. A handful of extraordinary images (which kick-started my imagining for "Crossing Europe"), quite unlike anything seen before or since, and then nothing more.
t-cross_lift.jpg t-cross_lift_2.jpg attachment-7.jpeg[1].jpgcrux_7.jpglifting_up.jpgt-cross_nails.jpgmailnan old_one_crux.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All too briefly. A handful of extraordinary images (which kick-started my imagining for "Crossing Europe"), quite unlike anything seen before or since, and then nothing more. View attachment 537031 View attachment 537032 View attachment 537027View attachment 537028View attachment 537029View attachment 537033View attachment 537030

Should have connected the dots between your story and these, Andy.

mp5stab started a thread last year, beginning with two Mailnan drawings I'd never seen.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/feet-or-wrists-first.5136/

Em, if you're around, do you have any Mailnan updates?

Back
Top Bottom