Gnashing Of Teeth.

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is an outgrowth or subset of the old Agony Component thread. Crucifixion is supposed to *hurt*.

Personally I get the most intense erotic shock not so much from the the condemned howling out her lungs, but from her teeth grinding, gnashing, bravely trying to stifle her screams.

For starters, two Jastrow renders and two Makar photos. My favorites.

By the way, the artist literally custom made the blonde for me. Thanks, Jas.

I think the two Makar photos capture it best (especially the second one).
I have to agree with Barb. I love that 4th image. I may use that model. :)

A repost of an earlier image. mp5stab graciously pointed me at an earlier thread with a higher res version.

Along with it are three very high res individual pics.

These really are HOLY SHIT !!! images.

*mopping fevered brow*

Thanks, mp5stab. Lots.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 763
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 679
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 584
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 639
Some random Makar models

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 586
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 607
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    460.1 KB · Views: 591
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 668
Speaking of gnashing of teeth:

As is customary in our pain and agony appreciation threads, we have to post Steve C's Helena:
Quite so, Emily. Inspired by Koshka!

Cordero Helena - Makar Koshka.jpg

Steve Cordero made magnificent digital drawings of both Alice and Koshka, from Makar's 'Crux Forrest' pictures.
Koshka was the inspiration for Helena whilst Alice provided the source for Didi.

(The Didi picture would be more suitable for your 'Obscene Display' thread, Apostate.)

Quite so, Emily. Inspired by Koshka!

View attachment 522809

Steve Cordero made magnificent digital drawings of both Alice and Koshka, from Makar's 'Crux Forrest' pictures.
Koshka was the inspiration for Helena whilst Alice provided the source for Didi.

(The Didi picture would be more suitable for your 'Obscene Display' thread, Apostate.)

Didi is in the pipeline for OD, Bob. I shall move her to the front of the queue.

There are several scenes during Sabina's crucifixion in The Serpent's Eye where her teeth are clenched. Here are a few:

This are a couple where Sabina has her butt planted against the face of the cross, trying to hold herself up as best she can. These are in the category of unfinished scenes - I didn't use them in the story.

Sabina Crucified Scene 15-1_0001.jpg Sabina Crucified Scene 15-16_0001.jpg

Here she grits her teeth as she tries to raise herself on the cross. In the background, the man dying on the cross next to hers gets a drink from the sponge.

Sabina Crucified Scene 19-3_0001.jpg Sabina Crucified Scene 19-4_0001.jpg

In this scene, Sabina clenches her teeth in pain, defeated by the unbearable agony of the nails. She finally surrenders and allows the point of the cornu to slide into her rectum.

Sabina Crucified Scene 22-23_0001.jpg Sabina Crucified Scene 22-27_0001.jpg Sabina Crucified Scene 22-28_0001.jpg

And in this scene, she clenches her teeth again, watching helplessly in horror as the executioner's helper draws back his whip to deliver a stinging stroke to her bare breasts.

Sabina Crucified Scene 29-1_0001.jpg Sabina Crucified Scene 29-2_0001.jpg

There are several scenes during Sabina's crucifixion in The Serpent's Eye where her teeth are clenched. Here are a few:

This are a couple where Sabina has her butt planted against the face of the cross, trying to hold herself up as best she can. These are in the category of unfinished scenes - I didn't use them in the story.

View attachment 523159 View attachment 523160

Here she grits her teeth as she tries to raise herself on the cross. In the background, the man dying on the cross next to hers gets a drink from the sponge.

View attachment 523161 View attachment 523162

In this scene, Sabina clenches her teeth in pain, defeated by the unbearable agony of the nails. She finally surrenders and allows the point of the cornu to slide into her rectum.

View attachment 523164 View attachment 523165 View attachment 523166

And in this scene, she clenches her teeth again, watching helplessly in horror as the executioner's helper draws back his whip to deliver a stinging stroke to her bare breasts.

View attachment 523167 View attachment 523168

YES!!!

Through the roof, out of the park, (insert metaphor for outstanding success here)!!!

Thanks hugely, Jedakk. Serpent's Eye is the go-to manual on how to run a Roman crucifixion.

I don't think anyone's ever given such thought to how a woman
would (try to) cope with hanging on the cross as Jedakk -
I sometimes wonder if he really had a Sabina to crucify and observe! :devil:

I maintain that at this point no agony is involved. The shock of the nails going in, and the extreme pain of her arms hanging from them, have triggered a massive endorphin release in her brain. She is, temporarily, in ecstasy.

The carnifex has seen this before. He does not begrudge the pretty little slave this temporary respite.

The agony will soon return, and last far, far longer than the ecstasy.

Back
Top Bottom