Gnashing Of Teeth.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Compliments to you both, Jastrow and Apostate. Will say again that this is the most poignant work of crux art personally have seen yet.

But, continue to see it is her suffering such personal agony within the up-close dynamic of the group that makes the powerful statement. Would expect the next frame to be her opening her eyes only to look with horrible anguish again right into the eyes and faces of those relishing her hopeless agony. Masterpiece.

Horseman68 - I often also think about how exciting it would be to look at eye level into the face of a woman being taunted for her humiliation: totally nude and on display, and the marks of her torture here and there on her body. In fact, I am so turned on by this, that I see it more as a non-crux concept, but an event where she is sent back to her home afterward. Sort of as a warning to her. So now she is occasionally passed in the streets by men who had seen her suffering, and know every inch of her body. Perhaps they even enjoyed it to a degree, so that her husband or lover has to deal with his woman having been displayed and fondled by men who she now hates. A total turn on!

Compliments to you both, Jastrow and Apostate. Will say that this is the most poignant work of crux art personally have seen yet.

Hey, compliments are entirely due to Jastrow. He’s the crux artist, I’m just the crux consumer.

Horseman68 - I often also think about how exciting it would be to look at eye level into the face of a woman being taunted for her humiliation: totally nude and on display, and the marks of her torture here and there on her body.

This is a theme Jas returns to fairly often. :very_hot:

Attachments

• 5875D2D3-B443-4FD6-8DCA-3A4B59FB434E.jpeg
    5875D2D3-B443-4FD6-8DCA-3A4B59FB434E.jpeg
    935.2 KB · Views: 617
  • B61FDD50-5960-4AC9-B305-6D5D133442FC.jpeg
    B61FDD50-5960-4AC9-B305-6D5D133442FC.jpeg
    401.3 KB · Views: 672
Meanwhile, here’s the frankly luscious Krista during one of her forest shoots.

Attachments

• E60ABED0-6DE3-48BD-BB2F-5EB97F0589E8.jpeg
    E60ABED0-6DE3-48BD-BB2F-5EB97F0589E8.jpeg
    878.5 KB · Views: 717
One by Lounrote, one by AgonMedon, one crux, one barely even kinda/sorta crux. But both ladies gnash their teeth and they both look really nice naked, so here they are. :very_hot:

Attachments

• A28024D8-7006-495F-AC34-284D9B4A7C08.gif
    A28024D8-7006-495F-AC34-284D9B4A7C08.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 664
  • B6B9E327-D267-4D23-8F8F-A30C95B088AA.gif
    B6B9E327-D267-4D23-8F8F-A30C95B088AA.gif
    993.3 KB · Views: 665

I really enjoyed the captured woman of this render, and my imagination ran to a fantasy of feud between rival jungle tribes, and for one of the tribes to demonstrate its power and humiliate their rival's queen, they capture her and put her on display for her people to find her. Her helpless breathing and exhaustion has the effect of showing all of her people what she probably looks like during her having an orgasm.

I really enjoyed the captured woman of this render, and my imagination ran to a fantasy of feud between rival jungle tribes, and for one of the tribes to demonstrate its power and humiliate their rival's queen, they capture her and put her on display for her people to find her. Her helpless breathing and exhaustion has the effect of showing all of her people what she probably looks like during her having an orgasm.

Interesting you bring up the subject of orgasm, Xirix. One of the first things I noticed about Bobinder's "Iudea Capta" was that her face looks a lot like that of one of my long-ago girlfriends. She really did bare her teeth like this when she came. Scared me at first.

But not for long. ;):very_hot:

Attachments

• FA6BF92C-0753-48B1-A817-267BD85834ED.jpeg
    FA6BF92C-0753-48B1-A817-267BD85834ED.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 545
  • 2BAD2CF6-B7DA-4AF7-8DF1-EA0CACD28536.jpeg
    2BAD2CF6-B7DA-4AF7-8DF1-EA0CACD28536.jpeg
    263.2 KB · Views: 528
Is it really possible to undergo the torture of the cross at the stake, or the wheel, without opening the mouth, without a cry?
Has this already happened?

Not in my personal experience. :eeek::eek:

Is it really possible to undergo the torture of the cross at the stake, or the wheel, without opening the mouth, without a cry?
Has this already happened?

There are writings of historical examples of people being tortured and not crying out. I remember a story where a Babylonian King had am captured enemy ruler "peeled like a grape" and was greatly impressed when the man didn't utter a sound before he died.

In Native American cultures the entire purpose of torturing male captives was to make them cry out and thus one who didn't was considered to have "great magic". Depending on the culture sometimes the purpose of the torture was to capture the "great magic".

To categorically say it didn't happen is pretty much just as foolish as insisting there was only one way to crux someone.

kisses

willowfall

In "The Christian Treasury, Vol. 35," there’s an account of Rogers, one of Bloody Mary’s martyrs, described in other Church of England histories as "one badass motherfucker."

3950DE42-EB3D-4400-94B2-A6BB3CAD94BE.jpeg

Many of these accounts may be propaganda intended to emphasize the "saintliness" of the subjects. However, I remember seeing footage during the Vietnam War, of Buddhist monks immolating themselves in the streets of Saigon to protest the Catholic led government's mistreatment of Buddhists. They would pour gasoline over themselves and set themselves on fire while passively seated in the lotus position. Most people, even if they had the nerve to go through with such an act, would start screaming and running around, but these monks just sat there.

I believe that some people, in a heightened psychological state may be able to block out pain. But, I doubt that this could be maintained over a long period of time as in a crucifixion. A saint may be passive and serene while the nails are hammered in, but after a few hours, I bet they were moaning like everyone else.

[QUOTE="Apostate, post: 422111, member: 23501her face looks a lot like that of one of my long-ago girlfriends. She really did bare her teeth like this when she came.[/QUOTE]

THE reason this topic attracts me is that my wife bears her teeth in a clenched way whenever I am inside of her AND her legs are bent at the knees while I'm on top of her and she is spread. I guess I've written about this before, and how much it turns me on.

In our two MMFFs we had before we were married, one was with a couple we had known for a couple of years, who we occasionally saw at parties in Las Vegas and the crowd I would hang around with when I was a student at UNLV. Over time, this couple and my wife (gf then) got to enjoy one another's company, and neither of us were anywhere into dedicated adult play. But we suggested their coming to our room and we got drunk and I asked them, for my wife and I, if they would like to play with our hands and our mouths. They nearly immediately smiled about it. I thought we would begin with SOME kind of preliminary fool around with your own partner, but he simply moved in on my girlfriend and they began French kissing like they'd always wanted to do that. Ironically, I was the one who knew of them from back in the day, and my girl only knew them from about 3 party events. Me and his girl may have wanted one another over time, but probably to say to ourselves, "F*** yeah - We finally got to know everything about one another as a lover." My girl and her guy acted as though they had been in two cages for a year, looking at one another every day and panting over the idea of being together. Though I always thought of the event as soft, in about 20 minutes he was inside of her. His girl and me had a great time together, but admittedly not as much as the other two were having. His girl and I were in the next bed and we did spend most of our time interested in one another, but ultimately she looked at her boyfriend and my girl and said words like, "Fuck, he's pile-driving her! I had not idea! He never mentioned he ever thought about Gina but just look at her teeth!"

Interesting you bring up the subject of orgasm, Xirix. One of the first things I noticed about Bobinder's "Iudea Capta" was that her face looks a lot like that of one of my long-ago girlfriends. She really did bare her teeth like this when she came. Scared me at first.

But not for long. ;):very_hot:

I think it's a pretty deeply-rooted animal instinct - whether I'm being shafted or tortured,
I bite together hard. And when I've experienced trauma - accidents etc. -
I've not screamed or made much noise - not trying to be brave or anything like that,
again it's just my instinct to grit my teeth.
I think someone being crucified - or severely tortured -
would probably become breathless pretty quickly, and unable to scream.

I think it's a pretty deeply-rooted animal instinct - whether I'm being shafted or tortured,
I bite together hard. And when I've experienced trauma - accidents etc. -
I've not screamed or made much noise - not trying to be brave or anything like that,
again it's just my instinct to grit my teeth.

In the aftermath of a bicycle accident sometime during the Carter administration, I’m told that I let loose a high decibel, ululating howl. Twice. Startled the residents of nearby apartments. But most of the time I grunted through gashed teeth. And remained coherent.

That was the worst, but I’ve had other pain-intensive episodes since, and I’ve yet to surrender to incoherence. So, if nailed to a cross I’d probably be one of the luckless sods who retain their reason until the last agonizing, futile attempts to breathe.

Not on my bucket list.

Back
Top Bottom