Good Friday Offering (male)

Go to CruxDreams.com

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS
Staff member
I give you some male crux on this day, of all days.
I hope you like it

Attachments

• ph225.jpg
    ph225.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 500

Good Friday for hustler Jesus Chris​

Good Friday for hustler Jesus Chris.jpg
MY Good Friday on Golgatha: I'm being crucified as hustler now. The one who calls "You HUSTLER!" ("Du STRICHER!") is one of my former work mates who said it one time to me just for fun. To be referred as hustler - or hooker - is one of the greatest compliments you can make to me! While the soldiers crucify me, I hope that as much as possible onlookers will get randy with my crucified nudity. And, of course, I must think again about my absolute favorite painting of the crucifixion of Christ "Lamentation Beneath The Cross" from the german painter of Renaissance Lucas Cranach the Elder from 1503 (Oooh, I TOTALLY LOVE the sweat shiny, hairless armpit of Christ!!!). I, too, will hang in a few minutes on the cross for atoning for my "sins" in an appropriate manner. I, too, know: it MUST be now . . .

(The picture I have used for this image was published by "phlebas" on Dec. 29th 2013 ("Crucified Males")).

Last edited by a moderator:
The soldiers have raised my cross. I'm hanging now as hustler, as male hooker on the cross for atoning for my "sins". I, too, know: it MUST be! The one who called me "Christus" on the images 3 and 4 is a former work mate of mine. During my professional training as turner some of my co-trainees called me "Christus", a nickname which I totally LOVED - and til today GOOD FRIDAY! Hustler Jesus Chris is hanging on the cross.jpgGOOD FRIDAY! Hustler Jesus Chris is hanging on the cross (2).jpgGOOD FRIDAY! Hustler Jesus Chris is hanging on the cross (3).jpgGOOD FRIDAY! Hustler Jesus Chris is hanging on the cross (4).jpglove . . .

Back
Top Bottom