Good slave or naughty slave?

Go to CruxDreams.com
So the slave should feel it's their fault (and be punished appropriately), but you know the truth.

To a slave it's always her fault.
Never apologize to a slave. It's a sign of weakness.
Punishment is part of training. (Emergency training).
As for me it depends on whether I prepared her properly or not.

Last edited:
To a slave it's always her fault.
Never apologize to a slave. It's a sign of weakness.
Punishment is part of training. (Emergency training).
As for me it depends on whether I prepared her properly or not.
I understand how that's the case for disobedience, but what if it's a genuine error on the master's part? If the slave knows full well it wasn't their fault, surely being blamed will just weaken their respect for you?

Personally, I like all my slaves willful and rebellious at first, breaking their will and making them beg to serve is the fun part.

The lash, the shackles and the hot iron are the three things every slave must learn to fear.

I understand how that's the case for disobedience, but what if it's a genuine error on the master's part? If the slave knows full well it wasn't their fault, surely being blamed will just weaken their respect for you?

If the slave makes an error through lack of basic intelligence or sense, it is partly the master's fault for not properly foreseeing and training for it. If the slave doesn't know enough not to tease her master in front of guests, the master should be aware of it and trained her not to. The lack of training is the master's fault, but the slave should know better instinctively, so perhaps it's not so much the fault of the slave as a defect in the slave. I should have noticed this and trained her more thoroughly even though she instinctively should know better. Therefore even though I didn't train her well enough: "Silence (stop the behavior), slave (reminder of status). You know better than that" (or should). With a consequential slap on the mouth to finish the training moment.
As for things that are the master's fault, if I knock a bowl off the table and it breaks, obviously I'm not going to blame the slave. I'm also not going to say, "oh dear, how clumsy of me." I'm going to point at the mess and say, "Clean that up " I'm not sure if that answers your question but that's what I've got for now.

If the slave makes an error through lack of basic intelligence or sense, it is partly the master's fault for not properly foreseeing and training for it. If the slave doesn't know enough not to tease her master in front of guests, the master should be aware of it and trained her not to. The lack of training is the master's fault, but the slave should know better instinctively, so perhaps it's not so much the fault of the slave as a defect in the slave. I should have noticed this and trained her more thoroughly even though she instinctively should know better. Therefore even though I didn't train her well enough: "Silence (stop the behavior), slave (reminder of status). You know better than that" (or should). With a consequential slap on the mouth to finish the training moment.
As for things that are the master's fault, if I knock a bowl off the table and it breaks, obviously I'm not going to blame the slave. I'm also not going to say, "oh dear, how clumsy of me." I'm going to point at the mess and say, "Clean that up " I'm not sure if that answers your question but that's what I've got for now.

Please bear in mind, all this is theory.

I see. Of course, this presupposes a close personal relationship with each slave, as in a small household.

What of slaves contradicting a master they believe to be mistaken on matters of fact or approach?

Personally, I like all my slaves willful and rebellious at first, breaking their will and making them beg to serve is the fun part.

The lash, the shackles and the hot iron are the three things every slave must learn to fear.
Of course. But what of those who would rather die than beg?

I see. Of course, this presupposes a close personal relationship with each slave, as in a small household.

What of slaves contradicting a master they believe to be mistaken on matters of fact or approach?

Of course. But what of those who would rather die than beg?
If a slave refuses to submit then they will be made a Punishment Slave, a slave whose sole purpose is to suffer.
Most slaves only receive punishment for failure or disobedience, a Punishment Slave is to be punished 24/7 by a rotating set of particularly loyal and sadistic slaves, with my occasional direct involvement.

That shall be their life, from the day they are sentenced to when they finally succumb to the abuse.
That is the fate of all who do not kneel.

If a slave refuses to submit then they will be made a Punishment Slave, a slave whose sole purpose is to suffer.
Most slaves only receive punishment for failure or disobedience, a Punishment Slave is to be punished 24/7 by a rotating set of particularly loyal and sadistic slaves, with my occasional direct involvement.

That shall be their life, from the day they are sentenced to when they finally succumb to the abuse.
That is the fate of all who do not kneel.
So either they bend or they break, eh?

How long do uou give them a chance before condenming them?

1. A slave should be obedient.
  2. One of the master's needs may be to give slave pain, and slave must oblige.
Of course. Although those who harm slaves for no reason might be looked down on bi their peers.

So either they bend or they break, eh?

How long do uou give them a chance before condenming them?

Of course. Although those who harm slaves for no reason might be looked down on bi their peers.
It would very much be on a case by case basis. If a slave is still trying to strike me, it may be a month. If it is simply refusing to preform its allotted tasks, three to six months depending on the tasks in question, a mining slave would have a bit more leeway to complain especially if they had been trying to do what was demanded of them.
A slave whose job is to open doors...less so.

Depends. What about putting a slave on a sacrifice altar?
Well I suppose if it's' their religion, it would depend on how mainstream of one it was.

It would very much be on a case by case basis. If a slave is still trying to strike me, it may be a month. If it is simply refusing to preform its allotted tasks, three to six months depending on the tasks in question, a mining slave would have a bit more leeway to complain especially if they had been trying to do what was demanded of them.
So you'll play with them until you get bored and move on to the next one, basically?

So, would a pain slave have his/her genitals removed at the point he/she becomes a pain slave?

I wouldn't consider it disrespect if my slave respectfully corrected an error.
Example
M: I have to be ready for my meeting with Master A_ at two o' clock.
S: Pardon, Master, but today is Tuesday. Master's meeting is on Wednesday.
M: So it is.
Once they have done so, they had better be able to prove it.
As for approach, once again , with respect and they better be right.

Of course I always think of slavery as a close relationship. In a larger household I would probably have a trusted slave(s)who had proved faithful who would manage my house including my slaves and that one would get a lot more latitude. The rest would report to them and had better stick to their function unless it was something serious or the steward referred them to me, though they would likely handle the solution. I would not tolerate disrespect from a slave I had no relationship with. The most likely would be my steward, housekeeper, and my body slave. Out of those the only naughty one should be my body slave, who would also be my bed slave. The statements I've made would apply to her best. As for discipline, I would start light and increase in severity until I got results. I wouldn't spend a lot of time on "livestock".

So, would a pain slave have his/her genitals removed at the point he/she becomes a pain slave?
Aren't such parts highly sensitive? Seems like it would be harder for the slave to do their job...

I wouldn't consider it disrespect if my slave respectfully corrected an error.
Example
M: I have to be ready for my meeting with Master A_ at two o' clock.
S: Pardon, Master, but today is Tuesday. Master's meeting is on Wednesday.
M: So it is.
Once they have done so, they had better be able to prove it.
As for approach, once again , with respect and they better be right.

Of course I always think of slavery as a close relationship. In a larger household I would probably have a trusted slave(s)who had proved faithful who would manage my house including my slaves and that one would get a lot more latitude. The rest would report to them and had better stick to their function unless it was something serious or the steward referred them to me, though they would likely handle the solution. I would not tolerate disrespect from a slave I had no relationship with. The most likely would be my steward, housekeeper, and my body slave. Out of those the only naughty one should be my body slave, who would also be my bed slave. The statements I've made would apply to her best. As for discipline, I would start light and increase in severity until I got results. I wouldn't spend a lot of time on "livestock".
Indeed, this seems like an enlightened management stile. A single toy, and the rest are tools. And knowing you have a few spares to swap them out for can help keep the toy in line...

Back
Top Bottom