Good slave or naughty slave?

Go to CruxDreams.com
so slaves - do you prefer to be obedient and treated well for it , obedient but punished anyway, or lazy or disobedient and properly punished for it ?
obedient, but punished anyway. Weird i know, perhaps it's the story of my (real) life,
or at least something back in childhood - or maybe i'm just a mixed up masochist sub

How do you act out to earn that ? (Actually, maybe I should add that to the OP...)

Err... is there a time limit on editing posts?
Yes, there is a time limit - not sure how long, about 10 minutes I think.

Err... is there a time limit on editing posts?
Yes, there is a time limit - not sure how long, about 10 minutes I think.
Speaking as an expert (I post horrendous spelling, grammatical, and other goofs:eek:), you have 59 minutes. You can make all the edits you want during that period. In general, the presence of the "edit" at the lower left indicates you are still in time to change. However, on more than one occasion, I've started an edit only to go over the time and have it rejected.:(

Sounds like a t type I'd like too. Should her mouthiness land her in trouble much?

Depends. If you suspect she's gaming, cut her some slack. Saucy banter is sexy.
If she's openly fostering or engaging in revolt, well, corrective measures might be in order. :span1:

When I write master/slave dynamics, I take the approach that a happy slave is generally more desirable than a miserable slave. Severe punishment should be reserved for egregious behavior. That said, slavery is a miserable practice, so happy slaves probably can't exist outside of fantasy, specific types of D/s relationships, and the voting public. :D

Depends. If you suspect she's gaming, cut her some slack. Saucy banter is sexy.
If she's openly fostering or engaging in revolt, well, corrective measures might be in order. :span1:

When I write master/slave dynamics, I take the approach that a happy slave is generally more desirable than a miserable slave. Severe punishment should be reserved for egregious behavior. That said, slavery is a miserable practice, so happy slaves probably can't exist outside of fantasy, specific types of D/s relationships, and the voting public. :D

Oh, given how widespread slavery was throught history and the human capacity for adjustment, there were surely countless slaves no more miserable than the average citizen of their era. Or perhaps that's what I tell myself, because I too like happy slaves and good relationships with their masters... but I do try and remind them of their difference in status quite often as well. One may love their dog without holding it their peer.

Maybe this ain't the same thing, but the question reminds me of Posca and Charmian in "Rome". They were slaves but they could talk to Cesar and Cleopatra pretty much as they pleased as long as they put "master" on the end of it (although Charmian did get slapped).
Personally (theoretically), I don't think I'd care if my girl was sassy, as long as I was sure it was sass meant to tease me and not disrespect. Also she'd have to stop when commanded. And she might get a smack for her sassiness

Maybe this ain't the same thing, but the question reminds me of Posca and Charmian in "Rome". They were slaves but they could talk to Cesar and Cleopatra pretty much as they pleased as long as they put "master" on the end of it (although Charmian did get slapped).
Personally (theoretically), I don't think I'd care if my girl was sassy, as long as I was sure it was sass meant to tease me and not disrespect. Also she'd have to stop when commanded. And she might get a smack for her sassiness
So you feel secure enough in uour authority to cut her a lot of slack? Would it matter if others were watching? Of course, sass is one thing - disobedience and laziness another. How would you deal with that?

Were Posca and Charmian long-time slaves of the household? I would guess that might explain it a bit.

So you feel secure enough in uour authority to cut her a lot of slack? Would it matter if others were watching? Of course, sass is one thing - disobedience and laziness another. How would you deal with that?

Were Posca and Charmian long-time slaves of the household? I would guess that might explain it a bit.

I think that if my girl was not smart enough to understand the difference between private and public decorum I should know that and have her thoroughly trained before taki

IGNORE MY LAST POST!

Whether or not I felt secure enough would depend on the individual slave. If I did, she would be trained well enough to know the difference between proper private and public decorum.
Offenses in front of company or in public would of course be treated more seriously than offenses committed in private.
As for disobedience and laziness, my girl would know very explicitly through training what my rules and requirements were and the punishments and consequences for breaking the rules or failing to meet my requirements. Mistakes would be quickly corrected. For instance, if she became too informal or silly in public, a look or a reprimand might be enough for a correction. If it went on into outright disrespect a face slap then a muzzle then the whip. Or I might make her crawl out of the room on her hands and knees. Good training and consistent discipline is the most important thing. Also, why would I take her out in public or have her serve my guests if I couldn't trust her to behave herself?

IGNORE MY LAST POST!

Whether or not I felt secure enough would depend on the individual slave. If I did, she would be trained well enough to know the difference between proper private and public decorum.
. Also, why would I take her out in public or have her serve my guests if I couldn't trust her to behave herself?
So you feel disobedience is also partly the master's responsibility for not training their slaves well enough?

So you feel disobedience is also partly the master's responsibility for not training their slaves well enough?

Yes. Or for choosing the wrong one. But I wouldn't admit it to the slave.
"No bad student, only bad teacher" - Mr. Myagi (paraphrase)
Same with master and slave.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom