Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS
Many of you will be familiar with my long running thread of found pics at Crux Foundation. I'm going to run a similar thread here, both new finds and reposts of finds from the Foundation thread. This will be a mix of crux, crux poses, and links. Apologies for anything you may have seen before, hope you like them.

To start, British golden girl Jessica Ennis.

image_update_1fece3ed3e229f43_1344116907_9j-4aaqsk.jpg 131762242_41n.jpg

admihoek

Administrator
Staff member
Many of you will be familiar with my long running thread of found pics at Crux Foundation. I'm going to run a similar thread here, both new finds and reposts of finds from the Foundation thread. This will be a mix of crux, crux poses, and links. Apologies for anything you may have seen before, hope you like them.

To start, British golden girl Jessica Ennis.

View attachment 45626 View attachment 45627
this start is phenomenal and thanx plebas

Naraku

Draconarius
I was watching the Australia/Argentina women's hockey. The women were strong, attractive, athletic, and feminine. The track and field girls seem over developed in the muscle department imho , particularly the runners. Opinions?
I've always admired a well toned female body. Have you noticed how much some of the wome resemble the buff, 0% body-fat women favored by Noble Vulture?

Attachments

Top Bottom