Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
This one of Shackler's

View attachment 389425

is superb! :)

It is well done. It's a manip of an existing 3d render, with the photographed head very effectively joined to the 3d body.
I wonder if this is my old friend Shackler from the Crux days?

Now, today's post is brought to you by the word tumescent

darkdreams40b___desperate_fight_by_ascaria21-d8aj6bf.jpg

It is well done. It's a manip of an existing 3d render, with the photographed head very effectively joined to the 3d body.
I wonder if this is my old friend Shackler from the Crux days?

Now, today's post is brought to you by the word tumescent

View attachment 389728
Stop that! :spank:

From a spanish blog, imperio Romano. Not so much explicit crux, but i like the environment, perhaps the pics can be used as a framework for a story, manipulations etc.
For example the first pic, a female jesus, add whipmarks and a crown of thorns..

I like homemade bread.
ESCLAVA PREPARANDO HARINA.png
A lot!

Good lord xso some of those pictures are very, err, very um, whew is it hot in here? Must be the bread oven . . . . :very_hot:

This one of Shackler's

View attachment 389425

is superb! :)

A wonderful image! But what is going on here? The soldier seems to be chewing out the executioner on the right. He's showing a defensive posture.

"But sir, it wasn't my fault! We was just following orders!"

Did they crucify her incorrectly? The wrong victim? Someone is in trouble it seems.:eek:

"Damn, that bitch can scream!"

"Hey, they all claim to be innocent."

Last edited:
He should not have left her wearing a loincloth!:devil:

Well, if the ass chewing is a critique of his execution technique then I guess this is a reasonable explanation. A problem easily fixed though.

But there is a deeper problem here, something far more serious. My personal opinion is this woman was a rebel who had caused the deaths of this officer's soldiers. The other troops in the century probably wanted a little "private" time with her before crucifixion. I'm guessing she would have been raped many times over, at least, before being handed over for crucifixion. She's still wearing her loincloth so that's evidence she was never sexually assaulted.

But now she's crucified and the soldiers won't be able to have their personal vengeance on her.

Yeah, I think that fits the image.

How about it everyone? Any other ideas what might be going on?

Last edited:
A wonderful image! But what is going on here? The soldier seems to be chewing out the executioner on the right. He's showing a defensive posture.

"But sir, it wasn't my fault! We was just following orders!"

Did they crucify her incorrectly? The wrong victim? Someone is in trouble it seems.:eek:

"Damn, that bitch can scream!"

"Hey, they all claim to be innocent."
"Oh, come on, Centurion. You know they all claim to be the Procurator's daughter when we nail them up." :doh:

From a spanish blog, imperio Romano. Not so much explicit crux, but i like the environment, perhaps the pics can be used as a framework for a story, manipulations etc.
For example the first pic, a female jesus, add whipmarks and a crown of thorns...View attachment 390483 View attachment 390484 View attachment 390485 View attachment 390486 View attachment 390487 View attachment 390488 View attachment 390489 View attachment 390490 View attachment 390491 View attachment 390492

Why has that man put his feet on me!!??

Attachments

• PATRICIO ROMANO Y SUS ESCLAVAS.png
    PATRICIO ROMANO Y SUS ESCLAVAS.png
    600 KB · Views: 316
Back
Top Bottom