Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com

Attachments

• bb comparison Via Appia 11 - MkG2k7 Timo and Maura.jpg
    bb comparison Via Appia 11 - MkG2k7 Timo and Maura.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 574
Nice selection as always Phlebas.
I really like these two ( too bad there it not a complete post of just her:p)
image.jpeg image.jpeg I recognize this model, it's the lovely Carlotta Champagne:very_hot:

I don't know if these have appeared here before, but I've just discovered them - beautiful paintings by Philadelphia artist Brian Cesario. There are more on his site, but I like these best. He does mostly commissions but unfortunately the site doesn't give any more information about this remarkable crux exhibition. I'll have to do this over two posts: 1 - 7 here.

Attachments

• Brian Cesario 1 #1+Brian+Cesario++she+crucified+herself+with+too+many+decisions (1).jpg
    Brian Cesario 1 #1+Brian+Cesario++she+crucified+herself+with+too+many+decisions (1).jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 318
  • Brian Cesario 2 #2+Brian+Cesario++study+of+numer+1 (1).jpg
    Brian Cesario 2 #2+Brian+Cesario++study+of+numer+1 (1).jpg
    472.3 KB · Views: 302
  • Brian Cesario 3 #4+Brian+Cesatio+study+of+number+3 (1).jpg
    Brian Cesario 3 #4+Brian+Cesatio+study+of+number+3 (1).jpg
    492.9 KB · Views: 313
  • Brian Cesario 4 cruci.jpg
    Brian Cesario 4 cruci.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 302
  • Brian Cesario 5 File0067.jpg
    Brian Cesario 5 File0067.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 311
  • Brian Cesario 6 File0068.jpg
    Brian Cesario 6 File0068.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 293
  • Brian Cesario 7 File0069r.jpg
    Brian Cesario 7 File0069r.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 295
More Brian Cesario paintings: 8 - 12 here.

Attachments

• Brian Cesario 8 File0070.jpg
    Brian Cesario 8 File0070.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 207
  • Brian Cesario 9 File0071.jpg
    Brian Cesario 9 File0071.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 209
  • Brian Cesario 10 study+a.jpg
    Brian Cesario 10 study+a.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 193
  • Brian Cesario 11 study+b.jpg
    Brian Cesario 11 study+b.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 207
  • Brian+Cesario 12 She+Crucified+Herself+When+Looking+Back+Damaged+Any+Possible+Future.jpg
    Brian+Cesario 12 She+Crucified+Herself+When+Looking+Back+Damaged+Any+Possible+Future.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 217
I don't know if these have appeared here before, but I've just discovered them - beautiful paintings by Philadelphia artist Brian Cesario. There are more on his site, but I like these best. He does mostly commissions but unfortunately the site doesn't give any more information about this remarkable crux exhibition. I'll have to do this over two posts: 1 - 7 here.
These are very beautiful, indeed. Thanks for posting, Bobinder.

They're great Bob, and most of them are new to me. Really nice.
Now that's something I'd love to have on the wall, but I don't think my wife would let me get away with it!

The female martyr/savior figure is an engaging one

Feminine_Savior_by_Eshto.jpg

They're great Bob, and most of them are new to me. Really nice.
Now that's something I'd love to have on the wall, but I don't think my wife would let me get away with it!

The female martyr/savior figure is an engaging one

View attachment 401779
Unreasonable people, wives :eek: :D

Some older finds I haven't posted yet, I need to work through my backlog!
Some odd ones here, incl rubber fetish and crucified with tape against a window?

View attachment 402125 View attachment 402126 View attachment 402127 View attachment 402128 View attachment 402129 View attachment 402131 View attachment 402132 View attachment 402133 View attachment 402134 View attachment 402135
You must have terabytes of crux pics, Phlebas! :eek:

Which sets me thinking.... :rolleyes:

Do you keep every one you find?

How do you catalogue them all?

And which is your all time favourite crux pic? ;)

Some older finds I haven't posted yet, I need to work through my backlog!
Some odd ones here, incl rubber fetish and crucified with tape against a window?

View attachment 402125 View attachment 402126 View attachment 402127 View attachment 402128 View attachment 402129 View attachment 402131 View attachment 402132 View attachment 402133 View attachment 402134 View attachment 402135

725pic_12.jpg

How cute is this girl! Looks like it could be a closeup of her hanging on a cross. Just add some sweat, blood, and wood behind her.

You must have terabytes of crux pics, Phlebas! :eek:

Which sets me thinking.... :rolleyes:

And which is your all time favourite crux pic? ;)

I certainly have a lot, not terabytes, but a lot. Remember, a lot of the early ones were quite small size wise. I think I should start going through the archive and posting some of the more interesting ones. I did something like that on the Foundation a few years ago. Quite a few will have been posted or reposted here over the last few years. They get rediscovered by new generations of searchers, like TC.

And when I find stuff that is new to me I post it here and at the Foundation. I've posted 6300 crux pics to the Foundation over the last 10 and a bit years, and quite a lot here over the last 4 or 5 that I've been more active. I like crux :)

Answers
I keep 99.99 of all the ones I find. I have animal crux, robot crux, alien crux . . . . .

Badly. I have a terrible archiving system. A handful of things are in dedicated folders, the rest are stored by date acquired. That's why I so often say I've got something but I need to locate it. I'm not an archivist :(

And which is your all time favourite crux pic?
Favourite? Too hard to pick. I can pick out favourites, but not one. I need to go through my archive and see what strikes me.

All the more reason to revisit the archive and start posting some here (in a new thread).

Meanwhile you might like these, from earlier this year. I think they were actually found by someone else on the Foundation.

37460545_p0.jpg 32339794_p0.jpg 31884633_p0.jpg 1219.jpg 46975360_p0.jpg 46154688_p2_master1200.jpg 45401563_p0_master1200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom