Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm glad you've been paying attention, Wragg :)
Can you doubt it? Zaz understands, look at his work.
The cross has magic powers, it enhances, stretches, improves the lines of the body, reduces bellies, accentuates muscles, encourages erotic movement and sound.

Men and women benefit equally from this effect.
View attachment 462040

Young and old. A mature body can find new vigour
View attachment 462041

It can be very exciting and pleasurable for both participant and witness
View attachment 462042
Really liked that last one!!!

I'm glad you've been paying attention, Wragg :)
Can you doubt it? Zaz understands, look at his work.
The cross has magic powers, it enhances, stretches, improves the lines of the body, reduces bellies, accentuates muscles, encourages erotic movement and sound.

Men and women benefit equally from this effect.
View attachment 462040

Young and old. A mature body can find new vigour
View attachment 462041

It can be very exciting and pleasurable for both participant and witness
View attachment 462042
Ah yes.... The cross is like Playtex
Playtex.jpg

It lifts and separates! :D

Ah yes.... The cross is like Playtex
View attachment 462254

It lifts and separates! :D
I knew the slogan for german "Triumph" underwear. The Magic-Cross-Breastholder, his lifts and separates!
https://www.baur.de/damenmode/waesche-bademode/waesche/bhs/#AffiliateID=Google|Waesche&ActionID=search|c&Name=+zauberkreuz++bh|b&WKZ=78&IWL=128&NUMSArt=18512295&NUMSArtPc=19987977&gclid=Cj0KEQiAw_DEBRChnYiQ_562gsEBEiQA4Lcssmb8f8RgvOUZATpI-ug6yQDBebOOvbpNb9SFeIHD_EIaAon98P8HAQ
I think "Playtex" is the same. Maybe Patent or mark sell.

Last edited:

From 'crucifixion for dummies?':D

We all have to start somewhere, and it helps to RTFM :D

I posted this old VladJunior pic over on the Foundation as part of a discussion,and thought I may as well post it here too. It's almost crux, or Native American crux. There's a lot in this pic.

IndianFun2.jpg
Here's a more recent one by him
monthecrosstest.jpg

and hey it's the weekend here now so let's have some more random pics I've got lying around

scrucified004.jpg madison3s177.jpg mother+daughter.jpg mother and daughter2.jpg i__ll_only_loveyou_if_you_promiseto_molest_me_first_by_aidsclown-d5qqhda.png 103000.jpg

We all have to start somewhere, and it helps to RTFM :D

I posted this old VladJunior pic over on the Foundation as part of a discussion,and thought I may as well post it here too. It's almost crux, or Native American crux. There's a lot in this pic.

View attachment 465525
Here's a more recent one by him
View attachment 465526

and hey it's the weekend here now so let's have some more random pics I've got lying around

View attachment 465527 View attachment 465528 View attachment 465529 View attachment 465530 View attachment 465532 View attachment 465533
That one girl in #3 was allowed to keep her socks. Now she won't have cold feet. :):p

Back
Top Bottom