Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
It certainly causes a gross distortion of the otherwise attractive elements of female anatomy and, as already noted, Markus' draughtsmanship is highly accomplished. I sometimes wonder how it is that I can happily depict nails driven through wrists and feet with blood streaming, but cringe at the idea of genital and breast injuries. Perhaps such treatment of the extremities is acceptable in terms of the art historical tradition?

Having said that, I did hang and garrote one or two girls in paintings, so I guess necks are fair game...

And a very fine job you did on those necks too :p:D

I do have the same personal limit at what is attractive to me.
Sometimes i wonder about that.........

It's probably similar to the phenomenon where some persons slow down when they drive near the scene of a violent car accident to those that do not and prefer not see such a gruesome scene.
(I'm part of the second category :)

Otherwise known as rubbernecking ;)

I'm not personally squeamish about real blood or injuries, and I have been around dead people before. I'm the guy they always get to do the fiddly first aid stuff at home, for example, when someone has cut their arm off slicing turnips and needs a tourniquet and a couple of aspirin. That said, I don't generally find it erotically appealing either. A car crash site is not going to turn me on. A crucified woman probably will (depending on the scenario), but I think that's because it's safely (for me) in the realm of fantasy. The flogging/whipping and some torture is also in that realm. Once we get into hot needles, breast/genital mutilations, or even tying breasts to the point where blood circulation seems impaired, it stops being exciting to me.

I agree that Markus is one of the best there is with hand drawn pictures - a real sketch artist! The quality of his work does overcome my lack of enthusiasm for some of the things he depicts.

Love the crux scenes ... I have never understood, though, what the attraction is to wrapping ropes or cords around breasts and pulling them tight like that? :confused:

I agree, it's not my thing, but it is for a lot of people. Disfigurement, or even just distortion of this kind is not attractive for me. I like a stretched body, a nicely displayed figure, but not squeezed or constricted.

I'm not personally squeamish about real blood or injuries, and I have been around dead people before.

My experience of dead people is a sample of exactly one, a very close relative. I am squeamish, I'm not really here for the blood, it's incidental to me.

Ok, now some crux for the weekend :)
Essential crux underwear
today_i_feel_crucified_classic_thong.jpg
KI-02-167a_t.jpg KI-02-304a_t.jpg TG-85-244a_t.jpg tumblr_ok13sdBXKM1w3b9loo8_1280.jpg tumblr_olsnni92wS1u0o0voo8_1280.jpg alisa_dildoed_by_buffalor5-d9jh1om.jpg susan_crucified_by_buffalor5-d9fmdb9.jpg

and an upcoming event that looks very interesting
17626235_1476655115729975_827014106488088024_n.jpg

I like the use of living trees, we don't see many in drawings, I guess they're almost impossible in 3D. There are a few Roman-era stories around where a tree was used, it seems most sensible, raid the village, crucify the men with whatever is to hand, rape the women, move on. When word spreads............

"Have you heard what they did in the next village?"
"Not another scare story."
"Crucified the men and raped the women. They got a few men down but they're hopelessly crippled"
"False news, just to scare us."
"Who's that coming over the hill!"
"Shiiit!!!"

Last edited:
It's not so much "titty torture" that bothers me ... that goes with the territory here ... the lash, needles, hot irons, electric shock and so on are pretty standard torture techniques, but when extreme mutilation and disfigurement are involved, I find it totally uninteresting.
do you like your tits tortured before your crucifixion?

do you like your tits tortured before your crucifixion?
I would expect them to be. In stories of female Christian martyrs,
tearing their breasts with hooks is a routine feature,
and (unlike quite a lot in those legends) probably does reflect what actually happened
to women - especially slavegirls - in the hands of the executioners.
Eulalia of Merida 'thanked' her torturers for carving the sign of the cross on her breasts -
just one of her cheeky remarks - that's why I love her! :devil:

I'm not personally squeamish about real blood or injuries, and I have been around dead people before. I'm the guy they always get to do the fiddly first aid stuff at home, for example, when someone has cut their arm off slicing turnips and needs a tourniquet and a couple of aspirin. That said, I don't generally find it erotically appealing either. A car crash site is not going to turn me on. A crucified woman probably will (depending on the scenario), but I think that's because it's safely (for me) in the realm of fantasy. The flogging/whipping and some torture is also in that realm. Once we get into hot needles, breast/genital mutilations, or even tying breasts to the point where blood circulation seems impaired, it stops being exciting to me.

I agree that Markus is one of the best there is with hand drawn pictures - a real sketch artist! The quality of his work does overcome my lack of enthusiasm for some of the things he depicts.
By coincidence I've just contributed to a similar discussion on another, new, thread about portrayal of dead bodies -
it strikes me that the 'optimum' time for portraying us girls on crosses is in the first few minutes, when we're still very much conscious and relatively fit, writhing and struggling to cope with the pain and shock and adapt to the terrible position we're in, physically and psychologically. At that stage we're still 'human', and probably displaying ourselves to best advantage :devil:

it strikes me that the 'optimum' time for portraying us girls on crosses is in the first few minutes, when we're still very much conscious and relatively fit, writhing and struggling to cope with the pain and shock and adapt to the terrible position we're in, physically and psychologically. At that stage we're still 'human', and probably displaying ourselves to best advantage :devil:

indeed, Eul :)

darkdream104___cruel_desert_sun_by_ascaria21-daufujr.png darkdream104a___end_of_pain_by_ascaria21-dauj1o8.png darkdream104b___silent_prayer_by_ascaria21-dauou6f.png GP-lmc_41.jpg tumblr_oi0l3vQoC61uotzt6o6_1280.jpg crossing_jennifer_s_path_by_bmovievillain-d76bqvp.jpg hildaperildv4_by_griever3610-d7b5saq.jpg tricky_treat_by_schneetzer-dar5yf0.jpg e8058fcb3b2486b7b0ae12e7cdeed589-dargphy.jpg the_beautiful_struggle_by_mp5stab-dapt4i7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom