Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
486855-6c2a44320a80908d8808f11b1985663f.jpg
View attachment 486865

A very nice Eul and Barb stretching scene,
though I'm surprised whose mouth has been taped :p :devil:
Mistaken identity...something must have distracted the guy with the tape just at the critical moment :rolleyes:

We are racing towards Easter, the crux day of days. Next weekend will be busy for many of us, so here's is a little midweek find in case I miss my usual weekend post.

Crux studies with small but interesting variations

karen_s_trial___crucified_by_reptileye-db5208j.jpg karen_s_trial___nude_by_reptileye-db5204s.jpg karen_s_trial_nude___lines_by_reptileye-db5202j.jpg karen_s_trial_nude___sketch_by_reptileye-db51zw9.jpg karen_s_trial_outfit___lines_by_reptileye-db520dx.jpg karen_s_trial_outfit___sketch_by_reptileye-db520bz.jpg karen_s_trial_outfit_by_reptileye-db520g0.jpg

Here's one from a new artist on deviant art who goes by miss salt. It's a very emotive drawing!

Wowee! This is a fantastic piece, a great find! The woman is beautiful, her figure tight against the cross, thighs parted, agony and effort written on her face. Torso strains, breasts thrust, blood flows from her fresh wounds, while her female parts are simply but clearly outlined. Her body, her hair tie suggest a woman of some means, some standing. How did she come to this end? The men in the background are a nice touch, I like the man with his back against the cross, fingers wrapped around the shaft, heaving into place, with a writhing female attached to it.
I hope this Salt is going to gift us with more work of this quality. Wonderful.

That is one fit girl in number 3! :)

It would have needed several strong men to crucify her! :eek:
I see she's 'kajira' by Katzenaugen, I think on DevArt.
She's cute, and a kajira like a good girl guide has to be prepared for anything,
including a spot of crucifixion (to earn the treasured crux badge :p)

View attachment 488487

This one, #10, is a strong crux scene I've not seen before, she's just got one more foot to be nailed,
yet still yelling defiance :devil: Artist?

I see she's 'kajira' by Katzenaugen, I think on DevArt.
She's cute, and a kajira like a good girl guide has to be prepared for anything,
including a spot of crucifixion (to earn the treasured crux badge :p)

View attachment 488487

This one, #10, is a strong crux scene I've not seen before, she's just got one more foot to be nailed,

Yelling defiance OR asking for the blade .... "Oh please, I don't want to suffer ... go ahead, use the blade ... spare me the agony of the cross!"

Sorry, don't know.
#1 is from a film mentioned here before. I like the tag line :)

the-crucifixion-2017-xavier-gens-poster.jpg trailer-thecrucifixion-featured.jpg the-crucifixion-2017-xavier-gens-exorcism-horror-film-4.png cructrailer.jpg

A very nice collection Phlebas. Conan and Barbaria in #5.
#6 snake-sacrifice very much this girl's thing - it seems to be another Conan spin-off?
#9 is intriguing, look like screenshots from a film?
and ##4, 8 make me grin :D

Back
Top Bottom