Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not a pic, but an interesting article supporting some of us weirdo's (me included) weird dreams, from a website christisawoman.com.

According to this site the main evidence is the thirty pieces of silver issue. There also seems to be 'the wife of God' living today :).......................(wonder if she is a member on this site.........)

Another fact proclaimed by this site is that the original 'Christ' was ofc a woman, who was crucified while pregnant!

Stepping-into-Jesus-sandals-Female-student-chosen-for-lead-in-Superstar.jpg

Irrefutable evidence that Christ is a Woman:
Christ in Her first manifestation, was slaughtered together with the Son of the Promise, by evil and perverse men who wanted to erase her name and the fact that she was a woman.

Jeremiah 11:19 “But I was like an innocent lamb brought to the slaughter; and I did not know that they had devised schemes against me, saying, ‘Let us DESTROY the TREE with its FRUIT, and let us cut her off from the land of the living, that her NAME may be remembered no more.’”

The 30 pieces of silver: If Christ Lisbet were not present, the following verses would go unnoticed, but because She is the Light of the world and is here among us, the following reference is an irrefutable evidence that Christ is and has always been a woman.

“When Judas, who had turned her, saw that Jesus was condemned, he was filled with remorse and returned the THIRTY PIECES of silver to the chief priests and the elders.” (Matthew 27:3).

“Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went to the chief priests and said, “What are you willing to give me if I deliver Her to you?” And they counted out to her THIRTY PIECES of silver. So from that time he sought opportunity to turn Her in.” (Matthew 26: 14- 16, Mark 14:10, 11; Luke 22: 3-6). Why was the price for “Jesus” set on 30 pieces of silver?

Leviticus 27: 2-4

Verse 2: MelquisedecChristLisbet spoke to Moses, saying: Speak to the children of Israel, saying, If anyone makes a special VOW to MelquisedecChristLisbet, according to the valuation by the people who will be redeemed, your valuation will be as follows:

Verse 3: As for a male from twenty to sixty years, the valuation shall be fifty shekels of silver, according to the shekel of the sanctuary.

Verse 4: And if it be a woman, the valuation shall be THIRTY SHEKELS.

Another version reads: “If anyone makes a special vow to dedicate someone to the Lord by PAYING the VALUE of that person, here is the SCALE of VALUES to be used: A man between the ages of twenty and sixty is valued at fifty shekels of silver, as measured by the sanctuary shekel. A WOMAN of that age is valued at thirty shekels of silver.

Christ Mary was pregnant when she was crucified on the cross: John 19:34 But one of the soldiers pierced Her side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out.

This is proof that she was pregnant and that not only did they kill her, but also the son of the promise she carried in her womb. Evil and perverse men hid the truth that Christ is and has always been a woman. They managed to destroy all evidence that could help identify Her and her name, hiding the truth by manipulating the Bible, and by presenting to the world God as a Single Father, without a Wife, but with a male child (Christ or Jesus), who had no spiritual mother, but nonetheless was surrounded by brethrens, and having an earthly mother who conceived him in a supernatural and mystical way. They completely omitted the Wife of God in this entire absurd story. That’s why only She could clarify the whole truth and give witness to the Father, Melquisedec as She is doing today in Her manifestation.

The punishment for that evil and perverse generation that rejected and killed her was to perish, they could not obtain the promise of eternal life.

Evidence of this is found in Zechariah 11:10-14
10Then I took my staff called Grace and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. (Christ is that Grace, the delight of God the Father)
11 So it was broken on that day. Thus the poor of the flock, who were watching me, knew that it was the word of the Lord. (Mark 15:39 So when the centurion, who stood opposite Her, saw that She cried out like this and breathed Her last, he said, “Truly this Woman was the Wife of God!”)
12 I told them, “If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it.” So they paid me THIRTY PIECES OF SILVER.
13 And the Lord said to me, “Throw it to the potter”—the handsome price at which they valued me! (In other words, the price of 30 pieces of silver waas set because, Christ was a woman. Remember Leviticus 27:4). So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them to the potter at the house of the Lord.
14 Then I broke my second staff called Union, breaking the family bond between Judah and Israel. (This is a figure, that shows how they also killed the son of the promise).

She is the Word, who was with God from the beginning. John 1:1-5

The Angel with the Little Scroll: Christ Lisbet is that angel. Revelation 14:6

Revelation 5:7, 9 The Lamb came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne. And they sang a new song, saying:

“You are worthy to take the scroll,

And to open its seals;

For You were slain,

And have redeemed us to God by Your blood

Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation.

1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord comes, who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness and reveal the counsels of the hearts. Then each one’s praise will come from God.

Revelation 10:2 He had a little book open in his hand. And he set his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land.

Christ is the helpmeet of man: Genesis 2:18 Man by himself could not reign, therefore it was necessary a helpmeet to help mankind; that is the purpose of Christ coming to Earth as the helpmeet, the virtuous woman that Solomon mentioned in Proverbs 31:10-31.

The qualities of the virtuous woman that are described in these verses are not just of any woman, but of one that is equal to God, because She is God herself, One with Him. Let’s read it:

Proverbs 31: 29 “There are many virtuous and capable women in the world, but you surpass them all!”

Proverbs 31: 26 When she speaks, her words are wise, and she gives instructions with kindness.

Proverbs 31: 28 Her children stand and bless her. Her husband praises he

Jesus Christ is not a name, it is a title composed of two elements, that mean:

Jesus: God is the saviour or Savior.

Christ: Messiah, the anointed one or chosen of God.

By understanding that Jesus Christ is not a name, but that these two words actually represent the mission entrusted to the person who would manifest to bring immortality to all those who put their faith in that person’s mission, it can be more clear that she would have a name, and that she would also make known the name of the Father, all this would take place in the end time. That is why it says in the letter to the Philippians 2:10 … in the name of Jesus … It does not say in the name Jesus, but in the name of the Savior, now called Lisbet. God would have to be present to reveal Their name, as it says in Isaiah 52:6

But I will reveal my name to my people, and they will come to know its power. Then at last they will recognize that I am the one who speaks to them.

Today we know the name of Jesus Christ, which is Lisbet. Just as we have been able, thanks to her message, to know the name of God the Father Melquisedec. John 17:26 And I have declared to them Your name, and will continue doing so, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them. Mark 16:17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name…

Once you understand that Christ is a woman, you will be able to understand easily that God is also a woman, as it says, in Christ dwells all the fullness of the Deity (Colossians 2:9)

Christ Lisbet is the one who gives spiritual children to God the Father Melquisedec:

It is very important to know the name of God, to have the right of becoming Their children (John 1:12) and that can only be achieved by Christ Lisbet through Her word, forming a spirit within you (Zechariah 12:1, John 7:38- 39). Whoever receives Christ Lisbet today, will become a child of God, because They are not in all religions.They are creating Their own special people (Titus 2:14, Joel 2: 2-3).

The purpose of Christ Lisbet with Her preaching is to take the world to please God in the order of Melquisedec, where everything around you enters in a perfect order because in you “the two peoples” have been reconciled, the earthly man which is your carnal mind and the spiritual one, which is born through hearing and believing in the word of Christ Lisbet.

For this reason, today is taking place what is written in Revelation 21:1 that God would create through Christ new heavens and new earth. Today, is when the promise of the resurrection is taking place, because Christ has resurrected us in this last day, giving us live together with her, by taking away from us the sinful nature (John 6:39; 11:25-26).

What is the salvation that Christ Lisbet offers?

Christ Lisbet is the only one who has come on behalf of God the Father to cleanse and sanctify man in the way that pleases Him. Only She has been given the exclusivity to share the word of life with the world so they can stop dying, and so they can enjoy God’s promise, the eternal life. That is how, in Her is fulfilled that She is the bread of life and that She speaks the word that comes from God, in order to form a spirit within you (Deuteronomy 8:3; Matthew 4:4 ; Zechariah 12:1). She teaches you how to die to the deceitful desires of your carnal mind, to please God the Father through Christ Lisbet’s obedience, (2 Corinthians 10: 5; Ephesians 5:1; Colossians 2:13).

God began to create and bring to order Their creation, now at the end of time when Christ Lisbet began speaking bringing light to men, that is why she is the Verb, the Word that already existed and was with God (John 1:15).

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Wife, that whoever believes in Her shall not perish, but have eternal life.

God the Father Melquisedec is creating all things, through His Wife, Christ Lisbet, the things that are in heaven and as well as those on earth, visible and invisible; that is why she is before all things and through her all things exist (Colossians 1:16-17).

This is how she teaches her children, the order of Head and body, Husband and Wife. God the Father Melquisedec is the head of Christ Lisbet (1 Corinthians 11:3) and by being in perfect unity with Him she has been established as head of the Church, who is her body, her children who have believed in her message today in the fulfillment of the ages.

The true sacrifice that pleases God:

Christ Lisbet is the perfect offering who offered herself as a fragrant sacrifice for us (Ephesians 5:2) by dying to her carnal mind, triumphing over all evil thoughts. For what pleases God is that you die to the carnal mind which leads you to death. She is the female lamb (Leviticus 4:32, John 1:29) who was slain, the one who would open the seals and reveal all the mysteries.

Today, Christ herself makes her angels spirits through her teachings (Hebrews 1:7) and only She, who is present in her manifestation can give gifts to men constituting them apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers (Ephesians 4:11).

Her purpose is to save mankind from physical death, that is why it is so important not to reject her, since she is the personified wisdom who brought the good news that the world had never heard before.

The Brits have a term for this - barking!
Christ Lisbet? Does anyone really go for this stuff? Well, yes, according to the internet.

Of course it's an enticing idea. One we've visited here before in one way or another.
Shesus.jpg

A female Jesus brings a greater degree of innocence, of suffering and sacrifice, imho.
3a0d089e0062cf741bffcc80fba2af3f.jpg

And if true, we'd have to make some changes
rosarybox__67451.1398801838.500.500.jpg

A year or so back I read an interesting novel on these lines - The Way, by Kristen Wolf. An androgynous girl is passed off as a boy and sold to a band of shepherds, then encounters a group of women who "celebrate femininity" in a hidden community in the mountains, and learns about The Way. The girl becomes a man, who becomes Jesus, is betrayed, and hides as a woman, and a man is crucified in her place.
Not for everyone, but interesting.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9058501-the-way
http://www.christianpost.com/news/controversial-book-the-way-imagines-jesus-as-a-woman-55179/
https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/kristen-wolf/way/
9058501.jpg

Christ Lisbet? Does anyone really go for this stuff? Well, yes, according to the internet.

Of course it's an enticing idea. One we've visited here before in one way or another.
View attachment 505295

A female Jesus brings a greater degree of innocence, of suffering and sacrifice, imho.
View attachment 505296

View attachment 505297

A year or so back I read an interesting novel on these lines - The Way, by Kristen Wolf. An androgynous girl is passed off as a boy and sold to a band of shepherds, then encounters a group of women who "celebrate femininity" in a hidden community in the mountains, and learns about The Way. The girl becomes a man, who becomes Jesus, is betrayed, and hides as a woman, and a man is crucified in her place.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/controversial-book-the-way-imagines-jesus-as-a-woman-55179/
View attachment 505298

View attachment 505295

View attachment 505296

View attachment 505297

View attachment 505298
Did not many older religions speak of "The Earth Mother"? These old religions were suppressed by Judaism, Chhristianity and the Muslim faiths.

No 3 would be a perfect gift among us crux perverts ! :)

View attachment 505295

View attachment 505296

View attachment 505297

View attachment 505298

Of course, Phlebas, you remember Ann Lee. http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-real-historical-female-jesus.5775/ Perhaps she and her followers were on to something. If not for that celibacy thing who knows where the Shakers would be today?

Back
Top Bottom