Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now you may be getting closer to the real reason;)

Yep, I think Markus did a series on women committing crimes so as to be sentenced and punished - it can have the opposite effect to that which was intended!

Time for the weekend set.

hung_out_to_dry_by_wax_master-dbgq1j7.jpg Antileaf-11017.JPG dc05706a542ef8f1e49529bb342054c9.jpg z5 (1).jpg fun00.jpg 17896.jpg i_face_the_mob__by_weru_full_by_hanmiho-d84ouyp.jpg women-crucified-on-a-cross.jpg bdsm-art-41-2.jpg wasserman006.jpg

Unfortunately, some very nasty people decided a re-enactment of such an event was in order this weekend, with very tragic results.

Unfortunate timing on my part.
And then sad events in Spain.

How to cheer up? I know . . . .

One of Daniel's here that I haven't seen before, nice work Daniel!
One by Gabriel too.

coldwinter_by_cutetortures-dbig5vs.jpg vampirella_s_demise_old_and_new_by_wefergie007-dbirywd.png after_the_snap_goes_crackle_pop_by_bmovievillain-dbg1ntw.jpg contest_entry__summer_kami_by_daniel_rm-dbjjypt.jpg crucifixion_of_a_dirty_blonde_cunt_by_morpho74-dbk49i4.jpg glorious_2_by_cursedbard-dbk55c5.jpg Katja Crucified 1.jpg gabimg-1474322024.jpg mother_s_of_nature__by_rozurina_palasino-dbj5cny.jpg

Attachments

• 75502d433c5f9a8f3c0510d224484920.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 102
Unfortunate timing on my part.
And then sad events in Spain.

How to cheer up? I know . . . .

One of Daniel's here that I haven't seen before, nice work Daniel!
One by Gabriel too.

View attachment 523086 View attachment 523087 View attachment 523088 View attachment 523089 View attachment 523090 View attachment 523091 View attachment 523092 View attachment 523093 View attachment 523095
And an Atrox that I hadn't seen before.
One of the greatest and most terrible.
If there are other images by Atrox, get them on view.

View attachment 521640

Posted on DevArt by hanmiho, and it is her avatar there,
though she's captioned it 'i face The Mob, by Weru Full'
hanmiho i_face_the_mob__by_weru_full_by_hanmiho-d84ouyp.jpg

Quite so, Eul.
Hanmiho informed me that Weru made the picture for her, using a portrait of herself.
This is the 'full' size version. It appears to have an original heading title blanked out.
It forms part of a short Weru series of hanmiho's 'stations of the cross.'

burningman1.jpg
There is a "Burning Man" festival (a huge wooden effigy of a man is ignited on the last day, hence the name) in the Nevada desert every year. People regularly mount crosses (which are apparently furnished by organizers or volunteers) in various states of undress. It's apparently somewhat like a New Age agricultural fair. It's hotter than hell, not everything is legal, and glitterati camp out in posher accommodations than the hoi poloi, causing some tension. You can read about it on the Internet. I have never been, and probably never will. I have read that the county sheriff tolerates a lot in the interest of the local economy.
#10 is probably from there. People do seem to have fun.

There was an article in the Wall Street Journal 8/21/2017 about Reno, Nevada, becoming the "gateway" to "Burning Man". One store got something like 65% of its business from the festival, mainly selling gear like masks and "solar showers". I guess this shows that people are more than willing to wilt in the heat and fill their lungs with dust for "cool".

View attachment 523586

There was an article in the Wall Street Journal 8/21/2017 about Reno, Nevada, becoming the "gateway" to "Burning Man". One store got something like 65% of its business from the festival, mainly selling gear like masks and "solar showers". I guess this shows that people are more than willing to wilt in the heat and fill their lungs with dust for "cool".
Wrong world. Male on the cross and female onlooker. Tse!

Back
Top Bottom