Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Instead of a conservatory, Cruxton Abbey has a crucervatory :devil:

Wragg has always been very keen on certain kinds of organic techniques and interior decoration. :rolleyes:

Crucifixion is a year round occupation, one can't let an English winter get in the way, but one has to look after the, um, tender fruits, doesn't one? :D

The last picture here is from the excellent "Hesday", who deleted all his work from DeviantArt and de-activated his account. If you could post anymore of his pictures it would be appreciated.

A new artist on DeviantArt "Esday" has a similar style and, I think, is the same artist.

The last picture here is from the excellent "Hesday", who deleted all his work from DeviantArt and de-activated his account. If you could post anymore of his pictures it would be appreciated.

A new artist on DeviantArt "Esday" has a similar style and, I think, is the same artist.

It's Friday, so it's time for new pics, all from the above mentioned Esday - #7 reminds me very much of those sitting and watching Makar pics

tanya___a_ransom_not_paid__1____by_esday-dbusse9.jpgtanya___a_ransom_not_paid__2____by_esday-dbussic.jpgtanya___a_ransom_not_paid__3____by_esday-dbussli.jpg____tanya_____by_esday-dbw36nk.jpgthessie_crucified_by_esday-dbvtuof.jpgtanya_is_next_by_esday-dbvxqxb.jpgmeeting_by_esday-dbv24pk.jpgmanon___terminus___by_esday-dbuqa8k.jpgand_then_dixie_by_esday-dbw6y8h.jpglonely_cross_in_the_mountains_by_esday-dbwarlj.jpg

I actually haven’t quite figured out the continuity. (Boldly assuming there is one, although I like to make a little narrative out of the titles and images, filling in the little details...) I think Tanya was a captured lesser noble, whose family couldn’t afford her ransom, and was punished with eight hours of the cross. Once she had been broken on the wood, she was released and made a submissive, but terribly weak from her nailing, house slave.

Once Thessie and Dixie had been sentenced to crucifixion, Tanya was ordered back onto her old cross to complete the trio. Notice the lack of ropes — she’s totally obedient, even to the point of excruciating agonizing death.

I like that storyline. There' s curious interaction going on in View attachment 549579,
like Thessie's just said something that's made the Executioner scratch his bald head -
maybe she's just pointed out she wasn't on the list for today, he's crucified the wrong lassie! :devil:

I think that those are from a forum member named SeD who shared his creation on this forum from April 2015 until November 2015 (42 pages)
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/meeting-anastasia.4419/
Kind of sad that as soon as a member stop posting he is quickly forgotten........

I think that those are from a forum member named SeD who shared his creation on this forum from April 2015 until November 2015 (42 pages)
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/meeting-anastasia.4419/
Kind of sad that as soon as a member stop posting he is quickly forgotten........

SeD and Hesday are one and the same, yeah. I definitely appreciated his art. And I agree, we should do more to interact with and encourage our artists!

Back
Top Bottom