Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
You are all too kind, and one day I fear I shall make an awful gaffe in identification :eek:

Actually I suspect that Phlebas knows far more than I do, but he's a very modest chap. :)

I find it interesting that which we call Crux had been around long enough to have an institutional memory. Yours is pretty doggone close to encyclopedic, Bob.

I find it interesting that which we call Crux had been around long enough to have an institutional memory. Yours is pretty doggone close to encyclopedic, Bob.
Well, there is a lot of memorable stuff on this site. :)
And I think you are also one of our resident experts. :D

Patience! They are probably novices!:D

We can hope!

ok, I'm home today and it's Friday, so let's have the Friday selection. #4 is a gif

JesusChristPoster13.jpgcross_studio___kimberly___by_esday-dc73t7v.jpgcrucifixion_of_a_slave___friday_night_by_morpho74-dc79x3m.jpgmine_fujiko_crucified_by_conanrock-dc7mthk.gifcrucifixion_of_a_slavegirl___ready__by_morpho74-dc7y88o.pngbutt_bunny_returns__by_ovedian-dc873f6.jpgcrucifixion_of_a_filthy_blonde_whore_by_morpho74-dc8cgw5.png_mv_c (1).jpgthe_countess_and_her_lover_by_esday-dc79mwr.png182306886.jpg

Phlebas, I like especially the second one, Esday's rear view. Is she from a series?

Yes :) I'll be posting more

Last edited:

The 8th one is nice with the mirror providing a nice view of every angle of the beautiful woman. Also the 9th one is nice to see two lovers spend their last days together. Makes you wonder how long they would last.

I like #3 drawing very much, nice expression of face and beautiful possition of feet. Also interesting that man is writing titulus right there.

The 8th one is nice with the mirror providing a nice view of every angle of the beautiful woman. Also the 9th one is nice to see two lovers spend their last days together. Makes you wonder how long they would last.

Definitely fan of #9!

Yes #9 is a good one. So close, close enough to kiss, close enough to . . . well she will need to open her legs so that they are outside his, and then we can see. One last burst of energy, of passion, and they may be done for.
Would you do it? Would you have one last fuck like that? You know they want to see you do it, they want to humiliate you for their own entertainment. But it doesn't matter what they want. What do you want?
Perhaps a kiss is enough, and kind loving words.

Yes #9 is a good one. So close, close enough to kiss, close enough to . . . well she will need to open her legs so that they are outside his, and then we can see. One last burst of energy, of passion, and they may be done for.
Would you do it? Would you have one last fuck like that? You know they want to see you do it, they want to humiliate you for their own entertainment. But it doesn't matter what they want. What do you want?
I insist that I have #9 from phlebas' post #4583 in mind... ;)

If it were me I would do it. I would not care if other people were watching. Making love to the woman I love would make a new world surrounding us allowing us to forget where we are and what has happened to us. Then like people who die in their sleep after making love we would die denying the pleasure of those who wanted to see us suffer.

Back
Top Bottom