Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is one by Davidius, aka Morpho74 on DevArt, for me - here's his text and my response:

This new slavegirl is now tied to the patibulum,ready to be nailed.The executor,in a very sadistic way, is delaying the moment, showing the victim how long is the nail...scream in desperation, slave!

Yes, Sir, ready!

I need have committed no crime, I am simply being crucified for being who I am, a slavegirl from a subject race, a mere animal, worse than vermin, sacrificed to proclaim your absolute power - as a Male and my Master.

I'm trying to be brave, I lie back on the patibulum and spread my arms for tying, but when you bring the first nail I turn my head away.

"Look at it!" you yell, and I know I must obey. I yelp in horror, the spike's enormous, it will take a dozen or more blows to drive the head down onto my skin and crack into my bone. And that will just be the start...

I'll scream, of course I'll scream for you Sir. It's only natural, it's what we girls do, squealing like fillies while we're being crucified. And you'll watch me, writhing and kicking, tossing and howling, naked and sweating, minutes you'll watch me...

So, yes Sir, this girl's ready.. take your time...

Is it Friday already?

gail_on_the_cross__by_pjtoon75-dc8xdbg.jpgcrucifixion_of_a_whore_on_a_tree_by_morpho74-dc8rtnn.jpgmyra_by_girlstrapped-dc911fv.png0_vampirella_s_demise_old_and_new_by_wefergie007-dbirywd.jpgcrucifiction_by_senzzo__screen__by_senzzo_art-dc7jtcc.jpgmidorikawa_kae_in_distress_by_conanrock-dc7ka8l.jpgthe_nailing_by_zrh777-dbt0rjf.jpgcross__and_pear_by_zrh777-dc09xoc.jpgshe_felt_drained_by_the_experience_by_zrh777-dc85fnk.jpgcrossbound_by_dungeonguy59-dc7n13r.jpg

Is it Friday already?
It is!:rolleyes:
Crux Cubism!:cool:

"Then, there was another cross on the graveyard. But it did not mark the resting place of a deceased! It carried a living person, strapped, gagged. Her presence annoyed the bats, who were not used to find living creatures on the tombstones. She was hanging in solitude, but as evening fell, and the skies turned into a threatening purlpe-red, she saw the sinister villagers come near....":oops:
"What fate did they have in mind with her?":eek:

A fiery eternity of Hell and damnation? :devil:
No, just a little bit of local tradition. The torches are for lightning purposes.:rolleyes:
She thinks hanging to the cross is the worst, but then some guys in scary black and red hooded costumes take away her clothes and perform some pagan pseudo-rites of pseudo torture, to the joy of the villagers. They start bonfires and celebrate all night.:cool:

She will survive it, but when the morning comes, she will feel like this ::oops:

Attachments

• C94790AB-CAAE-4217-8E9B-8084866EC104.jpeg
    C94790AB-CAAE-4217-8E9B-8084866EC104.jpeg
    233.2 KB · Views: 592
She's shaven in that first picture? I did not think that caught on until much much later!~

Hard to tell. It was common in those old photos to edit out (in the 20th century to airbrush out) pubic hair.

Some more crux sitting around in my "to post" folder

andrea3_original.jpgElectric_crucifixion_by_UniqueNudes.jpgikonoklast_by_vikikollerova-d6244s8.jpgkshara1.jpgMarina_Abramovic_Luminosity_1997__2.jpgMarina_Abramovic_Luminosity_1997__1.jpgabramovic2.jpgcrucified-by-religion-tbone-oliver.jpg456119531.jpgcrux-art.jpg

Hard to tell. It was common in those old photos to edit out (in the 20th century to airbrush out) pubic hair.

Some more crux sitting around in my "to post" folder

View attachment 579755View attachment 579756View attachment 579757View attachment 579758View attachment 579759View attachment 579760View attachment 579761View attachment 579762View attachment 579763View attachment 579764

The 3rd one on the rocks I like because it seems it is creating natural pain. The 9th one is nice because it would be nice to see while going for a stroll within the forest.

Back
Top Bottom