Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think that was a different movie.

'Caged - the human prey' was about a woman (Pilar Olive) who, somewhere in South America, got abducted by false police on false drug accusations to a remote women's prison, somewhere in the jungle, where they are used as sex slaves and even hunting preys by rich men. But her boyfriend sets up a rescue plan. The role of the wicked warden was played by Elena Wiedermann, who ties unruly prisoners to an X-cross.

Generally it is an average lesbo-bondage-women-in-prison entertainment, although some scenes ara as hot and muggy as the tropical climate the story is set. But I like Wiedermann's part in it, as a cold, harsh warden, who rapes the prisoners but hates to be called 'lesbian'!

The final scene, where she is overwhelmed by the vengeful revolting prisoners, and dragged and tied to the cross, is well staged and her fear and resistance well played.

View attachment 602864View attachment 602865
Thanks for the clarification. I don't believe I ever saw that one. Guess the packaging was different on the VHS box when I went to the video store, because I'm sure that cover would have caught my attention.

Also, this film should not be confused with the 1982 film released in the US under the same title - and a few others - that starred the delicious Laura Gemser. Although both films are Italian. And they both feature a beautiful and sadistic warden....pretty much like every other WIP film ever made.:cool:

More females doing JC in JCS shows....

The first one was done in may in San Francisco, the second woman will perform in July at the Stockholm Euro pride

Guess we can't expect much, but it is encouraging that female JC:s are becoming more and more frequent / mainstream.

sf jcs.jpgsk.jpg

Not by me !!!! I prefer my Premium French Crucifixion Wood !!!

The only way to die! A proven superior product, guaranteed to make your next 48 hours nailed naked to a cross a memorable experience. This is not Missouri junk wood ... this is genuine imitation French premium ... buy a truckload today for your next mass crucifixion at MessaPremiumFrenchWood.com

You won't regret it (mainly because you won't live to think about it).

Anyone know the significance of the first one? I tried Google with no success, was it the poster for a play?
Where the Babylonians "into" crucifixion, I guess that they must have been?
Any artist among us perves who can come up with some illustrations or even a nice fatal story?
For myself I don't know that much about them.1532083221595.png

Attachments

• 05A57F97-9C65-4C3E-ADF5-FDD37DCC035D.jpeg
    05A57F97-9C65-4C3E-ADF5-FDD37DCC035D.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 457
Back
Top Bottom