Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
I just excerpted the crux part. It's strange, to say the least. London (the model's stage name) is crucified as her final, fatal punishment. While on the cross, she gets shot twice, makes a phone call (with the aid of her assailant), manages to remain standing, and finally dies (standing!). We know she's dead because her "spirit" appears as a ghost.
Anybody know any stranger crux drama than this?

I just excerpted the crux part. It's strange, to say the least. London (the model's stage name) is crucified as her final, fatal punishment. While on the cross, she gets shot twice, makes a phone call (with the aid of her assailant), manages to remain standing, and finally dies (standing!). We know she's dead because her "spirit" appears as a ghost.
Anybody know any stranger crux drama than this?

It takes all kinds I suppose.

Right, I'm making up for lost time. Upside down crux and torture
1 of 2

Brutal-Dungeon-Mathilda-nude-BDSM-Candle-Wax-06.jpgBrutal-Dungeon-Mathilda-nude-BDSM-Candle-Wax-08.jpgBrutal-Dungeon-Mathilda-nude-BDSM-Candle-Wax-09.jpgBrutal-Dungeon-Mathilda-nude-BDSM-Candle-Wax-05.jpg3616245_7_o.jpgBrutal-Dungeon-Mathilda-nude-BDSM-Candle-Wax-04.jpg3616245_1_o.jpg3616245_3_o.jpg3616245_4_o.jpg3616245_5_o.jpg

happy moneyday (much much sunny with summer back 23oC+ and u visit oneesan u like and with also nice city shopping trip with mama and also happy too for all teachers beacuse today is teacher day also with nice song u reminds all day but maybe not that much reminds and not that much singa it almost all day and without any bad things for nekos ofcourse) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:

kitty50.jpg

I can never remember this artist's name, but I've always loved their work. Here's a very interesting one, lots going on. After the raid, the captives loaded onto the boat, one getting some chastisement either for something she did or just for fun. Note the on topic little vignette at the bottom left of the picture.

After the Raid.jpg After the Raid crop.jpg

I want that on an urn!

happy wendyday (with back 25oC weather temperature and summer back and sun back not 15oC with nice u training singa ur vocal and with more dresses buy to all oneesans and without u have nightmares at night and without any bad things and without winter and without make any order in wardrobe rooms) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:

kitty53.jpg

happy truthday (with nice shopping trip and sing and nice weather temperaturę and without mama scream some on neko) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:

View attachment 763551

Nice one by Welsh Webb. The young woman is in the process of pushing herself up on the cross, we see her body begin to arch and her limbs displayed very attractively.

It's Friday morning here so I'm doing my Friday offering a little early.

nxfyfjMl111uaoqfto1_1280.jpgimg-1569193946.jpgimg-1570574843.jpgthe-sleepy-sins-of-suzy-spreadwell-no-4-behold-the-girl-posters.jpgphantom-of-the-faith-joaquin-abella-ojeda.jpgistockphoto-157693006-612x612.jpgcrucifixion_of_a_succubus_by_rendercluster_ddh26j6-fullview.jpgv04981xs_by_thorherdal_ddgkbto.jpgrequest__disney_fairies_fawn_by_anarchistic_angel_2_ddhwc67.pnggwen_crucifixion_by_nidrog_ddi2305.jpg

Nice one by Welsh Webb. The young woman is in the process of pushing herself up on the cross, we see her body begin to arch and her limbs displayed very attractively.

It's Friday morning here so I'm doing my Friday offering a little early.

View attachment 763689View attachment 763690View attachment 763691View attachment 763692View attachment 763693View attachment 763694View attachment 763695View attachment 763696View attachment 763697View attachment 763698
A little heavy on the clothing but Messa will love the first one!!!

Back
Top Bottom