thrill.

Still,
when you take me
out to the Whipping Post,
down to the Torture Chamber,
up to the Place of Crucifixion –
Let me wear my undies.

Please!​

Here are some Passion of a Goddess crux scenes that I do not think have been shown. My favorites are the first two, because I have rarely seen a picture with an Asian woman crucified, and a very beautiful one at that. In fact, they may be among my very favorite crux pics, because I love Asian women, and it is hard to find them in a fetish picture. If anybody has some more please post them!

asian_female_jeus_by_passionofagoddess-d5r0rrx.jpg e295256241ef251dbd9a35fe2dfd80a8-d5zior7.jpg naked_girl_on_cross_by_passionofagoddess-d5kcp69.jpg crucified_glamour_by_passionofagoddess-d2ngx4t.jpg crucified_woman_bw_light_by_passionofagoddess-d5l1szc.jpg castle_and_clouds_by_passionofagoddess-d5ltait.jpg

Last edited:
The first two of this group I believe have been shown before, but they need an encore. The angle of the view is what makes these so erotic, they are among the best of the Passion of a Goddess. The others in this group I think should be new.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Here are some Passion of a Goddess crux scenes that I do not think have been shown. My favorites are the first two, because I have rarely seen a picture with an Asian woman crucified, and a very beautiful one at that. In fact, they may be among my very favorite crux pics, because I love Asian women, and it is hard to find them in a fetish picture. If anybody has some more please post them!

View attachment 87314 View attachment 87318 View attachment 87313 View attachment 87316 View attachment 87317 View attachment 87315
Yes..i hv..come here, Asia...:p

Yupar, that's right, your location is Burma, Southeast Asia. Very nice indeed.

Thanks Hangnail, these are great.

Yupar, that's right, your location is Burma, Southeast Asia. Very nice indeed.
But I may b only one frm my place.. ;)
I love the #2: she's very nice and I didn't know it....
The last is beautiful, but she's me, no?:D:rolleyes:
I hv seen it b4 n hd plan to crucify her as myself in my manip oneday...but main problem is...i dont like to wear loin cloth..:D Anyway i will crucify her...:p

I love the #2: she's very nice and I didn't know it....
The last is beautiful, but she's me, no?:D:rolleyes:
alas....................................it is a new folk tales Snow-white punished by her prince

#2 reminds me of the hill with 100 crosses from the Great Slave Rebellion

t
Arr..still remember how hv u cruelly done on us....:mad:..we hv to revenge for that...;) but i know, will fail again any way...:D or should i do the story, all gals crucify n torture Mr.Tree on cross..:p I dont think he can take longer like us..:D:p:rolleyes:

Arr..still remember how hv u cruelly done on us....:mad:..we hv to revenge for that...;) but i know, will fail again any way...:D or should i do the story, all gals crucify n torture Mr.Tree on cross..:p I dont think he can take longer like us..:D:p:rolleyes:
seems a great idea

Great idea Yu !!!!
But do you really want to see him naked???
:eek:

Back
Top Bottom