Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
happy wendyday (with happy shopping trip and nice weather warm and without winter in this year and without snow) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:
View attachment 772574
Love this, look at her ribs. I always imagine running a prison camp similar to SERE school (if any are familiar with that in America) where we'd take the ones who wont comply out back into the woods and string em up on a cross for a bit.

Friday

the_cross_by_vivaniviv_dcguxfk.jpgsunset_by_vivaniviv_da2s00w.jpgwhy__by_vivaniviv_darr2dd.jpgon_the_cross_by_sagit_dugh5e.jpgcrucifixion_by_elis_unique_d3c0b9i-fullview.jpgcrucified_by_lmruby1987_d7ye3ca.jpgfemale_jesus_1_by_bergemannphotography_d4mjiyo-fullview.jpgphoto_from_photoset_chained_pain_by_fantasybabes_d6nsq81.jpgnatasha_fatale_by_brambleviolet_ddj1bon.pnglink__young___commission__by_younglink777_ddiflmr.png

the_cross_by_vivaniviv_dcguxfk.jpg
Very impressive! I ask me, it's a manip or real statue. Full of doubts, what and where it is.
Google find it only on Deviant Art.

It's 3d art, Madi, if it was a real statue I'd know about it! I've asked the artist if it's possible to have some more angles, you never know your luck.

Back
Top Bottom